Chapter 40- Fooling the Muggles

Life at Grimmauld Place carried on in a similar fashion all holidays, involving cleaning, plotting and a busy environment. The busy environment made it particularly hard for V to get one on one time with George, but it didn't just seem to be the busy environment getting in their way but rather their parents, more specifically, Mrs Weasley.

It was official in V's eyes, Mrs Weasley had a strong dislike for her. Why? She had no idea, all she knew was that every time she was alone with George, Mrs Weasley would quickly give him a job and every time she tried to talk to Mrs Weasley, she'd insist that she needed to do something else like cooking or cleaning. One time V tried to talk to Mrs Weasley but then Mrs Weasley brushed her off saying she needed to cook dinner, even though it was one in the afternoon.

But V wasn't the only person in the house on Mrs Weasley's bad side, everyone soon eventually found out about V's car and its new magical additions, and Mrs Weasley seemed to automatically know who was behind. As soon as she had found out, she marched her way towards Mr Weasley and flipped her lid, well, you could argue that she flipped the whole entire household. On the other hand, when Sirius found out he seemed rather excited.

This didn't surprise V at all, all she had to do was live with him for a few weeks to get a grasp of his on edge, risk taking personality. Sirius had insisted on going for a ride in it and with the rest of the order out doing a mission, V and Sirius decided to go out for some 'father daughter bonding time.'

The mission that the order had gone on, was picking up Harry from Privet Drive and everyone had volunteered, including Sirius and V. They however were excluded, V because she wasn't truly a member of the order and Sirius because he was still a wanted man.

The bonus about the car was that it was invisible, so Sirius could ride in it without anyone suspecting a thing. So together, they sat in the car with Sirius having no idea where they were going and V driving, both of them talking about quidditch and which house was better at it.

"But we've had all the greats like James and Harry." Sirius insisted.

"Yea, and Slytherin has me." V replied sassily.

"But that doesn't account for the rest of your team though, I mean I saw you play and if you weren't on your team, Slytherin would lose hard."

"Hey! We have some good players like... Adrian?" V found herself saying, unsure if she was questioning him or herself.

"Ha-ha, see, Slytherin is pointless without you!" Sirius yelled triumphantly.

"Whatever. We're here now." V said slowly lowering the car over a small carpark. "You can do your little transformation thing now." V ordered and he did so, looking nothing more than a friendly shaggy dog sitting in her front seat.

There was one free park left in the car park for V to steal however their seemed to be a muggle who had their eyes on it. So when the muggle briefly turned away, V planted the car in the park and made the car visible again. When the muggle had turned back around, he looked very confused but drove away with a shrug.

V then hopped out of the car with Sirius following her. V was interested to see if Sirius would act as a normal dog when transformed so V had taken him to a park and together they went on a stroll around it. It was quite the big park with a football field at the centre of it and a playground filled with gleeful children and their parents chatting on benches.

When Sirius and V walked past the park a little girl with dark frizzy hair walked up to Sirius, saying "Doggy! Can I pat doggy?"

"Of course you can sweetie, what's your name?"