Chapter 22- Harry Bloody Potter

Rumours for how Harry had gotten his name into the Goblet  and becoming the forth champion speculated around the school over the next couple of days. However much V tried to avoid hearing his name more then she had to, it always seemed to pop up. Her Slytherin friends who had no idea he was technically her God brother even started talking about him much to her dismay.

One evening as V trudged her way to her dormitory, she found a bunch of Slytherin fourth years, fiddling with a badge. "No! Goyle! That's the-" But then there was a mini explosion and boy with a big build, presumably Goyle was covered in a dark powder.

"What on earth is going on?" V asked noticing that Draco, another buff boy and a pug faced girl were with the filthy boy.

"We're trying to bewitch the Support Diggory badges to flick between that and Potter Stinks." Draco explained. "Pansy almost got it but then it wouldn't change back."

V then walked over to them and picked up the badge, muttering a few charms and jinxes and just like that, the badge changed between Support Cedric Diggory, The Real Hogwarts Champion to Potter Stinks!

"How did you do that!?" Pansy cried, and V showed her feeling quite satisfied.

"I'm keeping this by the way." V said holding up the original badge that she transfigured and Pansy nodded eagerly in reply.

V then went to her dormitory going to sleep, still wearing her badge, having a dream about holding onto her mother, while her father stood limply on the other side of the room.

The next morning, the whole Slytherin common room managed to get hold of the new and improved badges while Pansy and Draco went out to give them to the riled up Hufflepuff's and any willing Ravenclaw.

V felt a bit more confident than usual this morning, wearing her badge and walking to the great hall to get her usual coffee fix. But on the way up, she saw just the person.

Harry looked in a right mood as V passed him, and was without his friends. V smirked as she made eye contact with him and flicked her badge so that it changed to Potter Stinks!

"You know, I don't even think I wronged you at all!" Harry blurted out irritably. "I really don't get why you, someone I'm meant to be close to is treating me like absolute rubbish!"

"So I'm treating you like rubbish? Go and complain to my father, I'm sure he'll listen to your side of the story, hell, I'm sure you've already flaunted about being the fourth Hogwarts Champion!" She snared cruelly.

"I didn't ask to be a Champion! I didn't put my name in the Goblet and I'm sick of explaining that to people and them not believing me." Harry ranted but V rolled her eyes.

"Oh I believe you Harry, It's hard to believe that you could possibly ask for more bloody attention. But that still doesn't change my opinion on you being a self-centred, unthoughtful little thief." She said glowering down at him to put real emphasis on the word 'little.'

V was just starting to walk away when Harry stopped her. "Thief? What have I ever stolen for you!? He asked incredulously.

"Well besides my family, I'd say check your Firebolt. By the way, I highly doubt that I'll be able to afford my seventh year."

She then swiftly walked off one direction while Harry stomped the other. V sat on the far end of the Slytherin table where no one else sat and had her coffee contemplating Harry and her's argument. She wondered if he would take this to Sirius or work out what she meant but she thought she was being quite obvious. Either way she couldn't really care.