Chapter 3

Finding Us

** Journee POV **

{3 days later}

I pulled in at QT to get a drink and fill my car up when I noticed a car from before, I stared at it ‘til he got out. I stopped the pump and saw him from afar staying close enough behind him to hear the conversation but not so he would notice me. “Fine mom I’ll be there at 7:30 pm” He is talking in an aggravated tone which makes me snicker. He must have heard because he stopped and turn. Luckily, I went to another aisle and dropped my head that way my hair would cover my face. While he was still getting stuff, I got my drink and went back to the gas pump finished and got in my car. He messed my night up its payback time I say to myself. 

I watched as he came from the store he got in his car and started off down the road. He pulled into the fire house. I quickly pulled out my phone and called them.

Ring….. ring….. ring……

‘Fire department may I help you?’   ‘Hum yes, what time does Ethan get off?’ ‘Let me see Ethan Harbin, he gets off 5:00 today. Ma’am if you hold on he is coming through the door right now.’  I quickly hung up and left, I’ll see you at 5 Mr. Harbin.

It is current 4:50 and I am waiting for Ethan to get off. I got on short black dress and flip flops now. I looked out the window to see him leaving with a black man laughing and talking. They reach the black guys car do their bro hug and he walks off too his car. He gets in and I watch closely and I begin follow him.  Once we got to his place I waited outside in my car eating chips, listen to music. After a while I got bored and played criminal case. I finished just in time to see Ethan leaving his place and heading to his car. I saw him pull off and I had to hurry turn around and catch up to him after what seem like 30 turns later we arrived. He got out and knocked on the door. I saw a dark brown head lady pen the door and greet him.  He hugged her back. By the hold of the embrace that is not his sister or any type of family. When the door closed, I got out my car to get heels from the back seat. I fixed my hair touched up my make-up. “Yep, I’m ‘bout to fuck his night right on up.” I say to myself. I look at the time and its 7:45 I grab my purse and head toward the house.

Knock     Knock

I tall man answers the door. “Hello miss. How can I help you?” I’m here to see Ethan.” I say with a genuine smile. He looked me up and down then said “He don’t be around your kind.” I was pissed but I couldn’t let it show. “Are you sure about that?” I say with a wink. I woman then comes to the door. “Who are you she asks with attitude?” “That’s not important but Ethan is.” “ETHAN” she shouts. I smirk and I see Ethan rush to the door. “You” he says. “In the flesh.” “Ethan how do you know this.. this trash.” I smiled. Mr. & Mrs. Whitten this is.. I cut him off “My name is a non-factor.” He looked and respected that. “Come in” Ethan says. “Who are they?” “Why are you here?” Ethan ask. I just laughed. I walked into the living room and all eyes were set upon me. “Who are you?” the blonde woman sitting down asked me. “I’m chocolate goddess” I say. I gave them my stage name. I’m never seeing these people again. “Why are you here?” The man asked from the door again. “For Ethan, of course. I thought he would need me again. He waited ‘til I got off work and well you can guess the rest.” “Just what do you do?” Mr. Whitten asked. “I’m a stripper and prostitute.” I walked over to him. Wrapping one of my legs around him. I bite his bottom lip. “You want be my new client. I’ll be nice. Even let you wife watch.” I say then I winked at him. Just as my phone rang.

‘Hello’  ‘ugh. Fine I’m on the way.’  “Well I hate to cut this short but my job calls.” I walk over to Ethan and kiss him. I don’t know why but I kissed him different than I ever kissed any man before. While kissing him, all I heard were gasp. I smile while kissing him. I pulled away and turn to leave and saw Mr. Whitten face. “Want to come and watch?” I smile then leave. I wonder how his night is going to go now.  

Comment:

Vote: