Chapter 15

Closed Door Shattered Window Pt.2 

** Journee**

I open the door to see Ethan. I quickly rush to close the door. I hear him continuing to knock and call my asking me to open the door. I ignore him and went back to watching television. It’s been 15 minutes and Ethan is still going.  U hear a more knocking which throws me off.

“Hey lady other people live here to.” I heard from one of my neighbors. I rush to open the door. I look at Ethan in his ocean set eyes. “May I” “What do you want?” “We need to talk.” He says walking in.

“Journee I am sorry my mom lied to you straight to your face.” “It wasn’t a lie you want her and she wants you” “I do not won’t Chloe in no form of way. My parents and her parents want us together.” “What the fuck ever. Is that all?” “I need to make -up for what happen tonight.” “No, we need to stay away from each other.” “No, we were having a nice time before they came. I told them to leave after you left and I came here. Can we just finish our evening?” “Why? Ima whore and stripper what could you possible want me for?” “Don’t say that, please.”

I roll my eyes at Ethan still noticing the bags in his hands. “What’s in the bags?” “Since our dinner was ruined by unwelcomed guest I wanted to finish everything here before you leave. How ‘bout a few movies and course snacks. C’mon Journee, say yes.” I couldn’t help but smile. This should be happening or even continuing. “Fine I’ll get the movies set up the snacks and let me change from this dress.” “By the way Journee you look absolutely breathtaking in that white dress. Very beautiful.” I’m smiling so hard and I can’t stop. I have never had a man tell me that before without lust being in their eyes and lies lining the what they are saying, but I don’t get that from Ethan. “Thank you, Ethan. I’ll be right back.”

Walking in my room I let out a silent loud scream. “Why is he here?” I whisper to myself. Just way?” Changing into a pajama set slip on my slippers and prepare to ask him why.

“Ethan, why are you here.” I watch him laugh. “Cute very cute.” He says still laughing. “I love goofy and when I saw this I had to buy it. Actually, I bought two.” I say with a smile on my face. “Well, in that case you are adorable goofy.” “Your avoiding the question Ethan. Why are you here.” “I told you I wanted to finish what was interrupted.” “You know we can’t keep doing this. After tonight no more. I’m not good for you or for you to be around.” “Why are you one to decide what is good for me? You and everybody seems to make all my decisions. The only one who makes my decisions is God.” “Ethan, look at what all has happened. I don’t want.. I will not put you through that again. It’s not fair to anybody.” “Journee, my family wants me with a woman I do not love. I never asked God for her. My parents, her parents and she want me with her. People in my church want me with her or either their nieces, daughters, or granddaughters. Everybody is wanting me to be with somebody when God wants me to Himself and until he spends me my wife I will not choose, settle or go against God.” “I’m a stripper Ethan. I am not good company for you. What happens when you church members find out? Worse they want you to step down, then what? “Let’s worry about that later snacks and movies are waiting on us.” He says walking towards. I can’t help but to get lost in his ocean.

“How about we watch Batman Vs. Superman dawn of Justice.” “Sure, I have never seen it.”

** Ethan**

I watch her put the movie in and walk back to the couch. She smiles and I feel so happy being in this moment. I send up a quick prayer asking God to protect her and watch over her.

I pass her a bag of peanut butter M&M I found out those are her favorites. “Thank you.” She says with a warm smile. We laugh and talk during the movie and she is an amazing, smart, and funny woman. I picture catches my eyes in a silver frame. Journee must have seen me looking. “That is me and Oliver after I had him.” She says walking towards the picture and bringing it back to me.

Looking at the picture I see how much he looks like Journee. “He is amazing Journee and an angel. I am sure he is watching over you.” “I hope he isn’t because of what I do. I don’t want my son seeing his mother like that.” “I know he loves you.” “Not as much as I love him. You don’t know the pain of your heart being so broken in so many pieces it can’t be fixed. Let’s watch another movie.”

Comment:

Vote:

Journee dress and shoes in MM