04| Viridity

0 4

V i r i d i t y

(n.) naive innocence.

✼✼✼

The doubters are just dreamers with broken hearts.

– Atticus

✼✼✼

N O T E 

Unedited because Nadia is still a respiring piece of shit.

Forgive me.

Nonetheless, enjoy.

ps - timothee is so perfect and fits adam amazingly - you're welcome

xoxo

  ✼✼✼  

"Dude, can you put a fucking shirt on?"

"Why? I'm distracting you?"

"No you dumbass, you're filthy. There's literal chocolate on your chest, like how the fuck did that even get there –"

Reece pursed his lips, grumbling as he scattered around his room for a shirt. He slipped the shirt on, still grumbling. "There. Happy?"

Julian nodded his head. "The shirt isn't clean though,"

"You don't get that lucky Jules, don't get your hopes high."

"You know for our host, you're treating us like absolute rubbish," Julian retorted, his eyebrow quirked.

"Well for a guest, you are being absolute rubbish." Reece clarified, settling back on the floor between Alexander and Adam. "I invite you in the comfort of my home only to have you belittle me and my choice in nudity."

"I'm terribly sorry that I admire cleanliness," Julian gave Reece a look. "It's clear on how you don't."

Reece's blue eyes blazed. "You little ass –"

"Okay that's enough," Adam intervened, grinning. "Both your egos went down twenty-five percent this afternoon, so proceed with the remaining seventy-five percent for this evening."

Alexander hasn't uttered a word for the past hour and a half, but he let out a small chuckle at Adam's words. He was back on doing their physics homework for the day, and his glasses kept trailing down his nose.

Julian let out a small breath. "Alright, so where are we?"

"Page twenty-three, question five, part two," Alexander was the one who answered, and Reece grinned.

"Look at Fredric go," Reece chucked. "I'm pretty sure you've already finished it."

Alexander glanced at Reece, but he was smiling. Whenever Alexander smiled, it emphasized the folds on his eyelids. "Jules asked where you guys stopped, not where I stopped." He was back to concentrating on the book balanced on his lap, his fingers tapping on Adam's calculator. He scribbled down an answer. "Okay, now I am done."

Reece looked like he just got slapped in the face. "With physics?"

Alexander nodded, taking his glasses off. "Yes."