15| Fanaa

1 5

F a n a a 

(v.) destroy.

❋❋❋

For who could ever learn to love a beast?

  – Beauty and the Beast 

❋❋❋

I know it's very overdue, but I hope you enjoy this.

Not edited because I am a piece of shit, but I'll fix it in the morning.

xoxo

❋❋❋

Ella thought she was going to faint.

There was no way around this – Belle please breathe, please, don't cry – and the fact that Ella was here to see all of this was just plain right sickening.

Ella, for the first time, had no idea what to do.

Belle was crawled right across the – the prison cell – and she was a sobbing mess, tears streaking down her cheeks and swelling her eyes, but Belle was more concerned with the fact that there was a living, breathing woman in the cell, shaking in fright as she carefully watched Ella and Belle.

Madame Sinclair left the moment Belle started to cry – We don't shed our tears over people like this, Belle – and even though it's been at least forty-five minutes, Belle didn't stop crying. She was hiccupping at this point, and even though Ella could barely understand anything she was crying out, she was still embracing Belle as though her life depended on it.

"Belle," Ella whispered, glancing at the woman in the cell before looking at Belle. "We-We have to talk to her, okay? I mean we have no idea who she is, and why she's here, so you need to calm down so that we can figure this out, alright?"

Belle sniffled, but more tears trickled down her face. "I-I can't do this Ella," she managed to choke out, her voice all scratchy. "You do it. T-This is way too much for me to handle, and I just can't believe she would even think of doing this." Belle sobbed into Ella's chest once more, dampening Ella's shirt and scarf. "You have to understand, I never wanted any of this to happen – you have to believe me please – I swear I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy –"

"Belle I believe you," Ella said, wrapping her arms around Belle and giving her a comforting embrace. "I know you're not crazy."

"Thank you," Belle breathed, sniffling as she wiped away her tears. She let go of Ella, with tears still in her eyes. "Go talk to her," she said quietly, swallowing. "I-I can't do it."

Ella slowly nodded her head, giving Belle a kiss on the forehead before getting on her feet. She then walked towards the prison cell, giving the woman inside it a small, feeble smile. "Hey there," she said quietly, trying to keep her hands from shaking. "I-I'm Ella, a nobody really."

The woman inside the cell slightly smiled, but she was still shivering, the discomfort clearly evident in her eyes. Ella peeled off her jacket and slid it through the bars of the prison cell. "Here," she said, holding the jacket towards the woman. "It's a little chilly in here."

The woman looked at Ella uneasily, and hesitated for a second before she gently grasped onto Ella's jacket and wrapped it around herself. Ella was surprised when she noticed how the woman was dressed in only a light sweater and some jeans, and now that Ella was only left in her knit sweater and scarf, she was still freezing cold without her jacket.