Married To CEO

Emily's POV:

I'm Emily Johnson, 19 years old, please agree with me. I am not that old right? Not that old to get MARRIED to a douche bag isn't it? Plus I haven't seen him since a week ago! Well this was what happened ( A/N: okay. A week ago ITS A FLASHBACK OF WHEN THEY WERE INTRO BY THEIR PARENTS. THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AT FIRST)  -

Flashback to 1 week ago- 
"Emily dear, please wake up and prepare yourself! We have a guest over in 15 minutes" My mom screamed from the living room while cleaning the house, damn who's the guest that needs me, the one who was only able to sleep at 5am in the morning to FREAKKING WAKE UP AT... what time is it? 8AM.  I groaned and ignored the call from my mom. And let me tell you, that was a huge mistake. I was soon drenched in cold water. "Next im going to use ice cubes to wake you up" my mother, grinned in an evil way. She's practically my best friend in the house but such a cruel way to wake someone up is just... no.  "I'm up mom, I'm up!" I yelled. "Good" She replied. 'Luckily i'm immuned to this otherwise you're in big trouble 'I muttered but SHE STILL HEARD IT. "what was that ?" shit. "No i was just say how wonderful you are! B-e-a-utiful day huh! UHHH BYE!" I rushed into the bathroom to get ready.  Seriously whoever this guest is, I hate them. Nah just kidding, I'm chill ya know. Just a little bit nerdy during high school and my ex broke up with me just because I'm 'uncool'. Yeah that was like a year ago or something.  I prepared myself and wore a white hoodie with the CAPTAIN AMERICA logo on it along with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. "Mom, eshactly shho's comin that ruin my shheauty sheep?!"  (Mom, exactly who's coming that ruin my beauty sleep?!")  I asked while chomping on the delicious pancakes. "Eat, chew, swallow, talk you're a girl for gods sake. Act like one." my mommy warned.  "Fine whatever. So mommy, who's coming over?" I asked my mom. "Oh They are the-" before she could finish the doorbell rang. "Oopsie daisy! They are here! Come with me Emily!" She said while hopping towards the door.  "Oh my god! Gabriella! You haven't age at all! Its my honor to have you here in my humble home!" My mommy screamed. Typical people who meets friends while I stood awkwardly by the side.  "Ahhh!!! Aria ! Nah I've age pretty much and don't be so formal you! Just because my husband's occupation! Oh let me introduce you! This is my husband Logan and my son Drew!" Aunty Gabriella smiled as she spoke proudly. She was pretty when she smiles.  "Wow, you both have a handsome son! Hello Drew!" My mom said and shook his hands "This is my daughter Emily " she introduced me. Holy shit ermm.... "Hello, I'm Emily its a pleasure to meet you!" I fake the goodie two shoes thingy and Drew chuckled as he ran his hands through his hair.  He's really hot by the way. He has a toned skin and greyish blue piercing eyes that melts a girl's heart. But of course not mine. Uh uh. I'm not a lesbian just because I wasn't particularly interested in him. its just that I've seen boys like him being a player. I've had more than enough.  "Oh! You're even prettier than the photos! Don't be so formal! We are going to become a family soon!" She said a gave me a bone crushing hug. Photos? Family? Dafuq?  "Family?" Drew and I said at the same time with a puzzled face as our moms chuckled.  "Come on lets take a seat" My mommy said cheerfully and we quickly sat down. I'm getting impatient for the explanation. What the hell? family? What, secretly I'm Gabriella's daughter or something.
"Emily , you are getting married to Drew in 5 months time!" My mom squealed.  "Ex-excuse me? What are you talking about mom? Married to him? Seriously? What the hell! No!" I screamed in anger.  "Whats so bad about my son?" Gabriella's husband said which intimidated me a little and Gabriella puts her hands on his to calm him down a little.  "No sir, I am surprised. I'm nineteen and its absurb for me to marry your son at this age whom I don't even know" I said with the business-like tone which surprised my mom and them a bit since they have never seen this side of me.  "Look Emily , as you know your dad has left us, with a huge debt to pay off. We have no choice and the Tyree family has decided to help us but under one condition. Which is for you to marry their son Drew. I thought that its okay because their son is just 2 years older than you and is capable of taking care of you. I know them so I'm okay with it" My mother explained. I saw how tired she is everyday to work her butt off to pay the debt.  "Mom, I don't need someone to take care of me. I'm not five or six. I'm nineteen okay? I have seen how tired you are so fine. Go on with the marriage thing" I said and sighed as I sat down.  "Really?! OHHH LOOK GABRIELLA! OUR PLAN B WORKED!" Oh great I've been tricked. ASDFGHJKL.
Hi 5 Sis!" They both stood up and Hi5-ed  Drew just stayed calm throughout the talk while I narrowed my eyes at my mom.  "Now then, Emily , bring him to your room and get to know him better!" My mom pat my back.  "Come on lets go..." I said to Drew in the monotone voice.  He followed me to the stairs and my mom just have to. you know she just have to add this unwanted line. "DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! YOU CAN DO IT AFTER THE WEDDING! :)" No shit sherlock I'm not going to make breakfast for her ever again. Not like I've ever done so though  I rolled my eyes and Drew let out a chuckled. " Come on in, make yourself at home. Its a bit messy though" I said while sitting on my chair.  "You aren't bringing me to your bed?" Drew said with a grin on his face.  "No? Look Mister, if you think I'm a hypocrite who tells my mom that I hate this marriage but secretly I'm over the rainbow then YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. I am not keen at this. Now go and sit somewhere" I warned him.  He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Well you will fall in love with me anyways"  "No" I said.  "Yes you will"  "No way in hell"  "Yes way"  "Shut the hell up dude"  "Woots My soon-to-be-wife knows how to swear. Feisty huh." He teased. Damn I want to punch that smirk off his face.  I just started doing my work ignoring him.  "So... who's this guy in this photo?" He said. I snapped my head to his direction and saw him holding a photo of Aaron and I. Aaron's my ex, the bastard who dumped me because I'm uncool. I blushed because I can freakking feel him breathing on my face. HOW CLOSE IS THAT. I THUS, shove him off sending him landing on the floor.  "Give me the photo" I demanded.  "Nope unless you tell me who this guy is. You are my fiancée and I don't want anyone to be with you." He said.  "Fine. He's my ex and we don't have anymore shit happening between us ever again. Happy? Now give me back, I'll tear it and dump it into the bin" I explained and demanded.  He passed it to me and I tore it into bits and pieces before I threw it into the bin.  "What happen between you both?" He asked nosily. Urgh busybody.  "He said I was not cool enough for him after he got famous and said that he can't date a nerd anymore thus he dumped me" I sighed and closed my eyes leaning my back on the chair.   "His loss then" Drew said softly and walked towards me "You're really beautiful. What makes you think I'll not have any objection if it weren't you. Don't you remember that you're my saviour Emily ?"  I blushed when he said my name for the first time.

Saviour? What saviour."What saviour?" I asked."So you don't remember..." He frowned with a pout. aww how cute isn- SHIT SHUT UP EMILY JOHNSON."Yeah mind reminding me?""2 years ago during a rainy day, you gave me your umbrella and helped me to your house while crying. which I don't understand why until you told me. You aid my injuries. I was a rebel at that point of time and you told me this 'Emily what you have. Maybe your parents just wanted to let you lead a good life dear. My dad ran off just yesterday and really I am still upset so please. Appreciate' and then you passed me a blanket before going up to your room" he explained.Seriously?! That was him?! "Oh my god that was you? Goodness!" I yelled "but why did you leave before I wake up?""I realized what I should do because of you and which made me who I am today! I'm the CEO of the Mecury Company. All thanks to that simple sentence you told me and I tried to find you but you moved away." He said smiling, boring his gaze into me. Damn that was angelic.Before I can say anything his mother yelled out "Drew bear! We are leaving!! Say bye to your wifey!" HAHAHA SERIOUSLY. Drew blushed and waved a bye to me. "Byebye Drew bear" His smile turned to a smirk before he came to me and whispered "We are on nickname term now? Sweetheart?" to my ears and bit my ears!HE BIT THE CORNER OF MY EARS and he smirked before he left. AS EXPECTED HES A DOUCHEBAG but deep down I know, I'm a little excited to marry him.BACK TO PRESENT 1 WEEK LATER.Yeah that douche haven't showed up since then its like 10pm now and I'm getting ready for bed.The doorbell rang. The doorbell just rang. There goes my sleepy time. I groaned as my mom probably got drunk from all the business thing. "Mom can you-" I stopped and saw...

Drew