09

*Carly's POV*

Who the hell is that Emily anyway. She doesn't mean anything! I am the one who can give Drew the wealth and fame he needs. I am the one who is worthy enough to go out with Drew. And who the hell is that little FISHY shrimp who claims to be Drew's cousin or sister or whatever noobshit RUINING my magical relationship wth Drew .I am going to make her leave. By All Means and my first plan? Get into bed with Drew and make her understand that she needs to leave.

THE NEXT MORNING

*Emily's POV*

I woke up at 7 preparing breakfast for Drew and myself ONLY carly thehairybitch excluded ;)I hummed to Don't Say Goodnight by Hot Chelle Rae as I flipped the pancakes."Hey Drew's sister, where is my breakfast? I would prefer salad. Wouldn't want to get fat with all those pancakes" a screechy voice said and guess who peekaboo~ Its Carly!! Yaaaayyyy not.

"Well Cameron, Im not your maid so you do it yourself and you are right, considering that fat size of yours you should just get salad" I exclaimed, purposely saying her name wrongly and flipped the pancakes again."AHHHHHHHHH" I spinned my head to the direction and found Carly on the floor with a bleeding hand. I ran and kneeled down beside her. Oh dear. It looks really bad."Hey are you-" My sentence was interrupted."Whats wrong!?" Drew's voice boomed through the living room.Carly stood up and ran to him sobbing in his arms making me gag in response. "Emily's ... I-I just asked for a bowl of salad for my breakfast a-and she called me fat saying that I shouldn't even eat, and she broke the glass t-there and cut me in the process"

Dafuq? I didn't do that! This bitch is lying! But Drew wouldn't believe what she says. Heh."Emily Johnson! HOW DARE YOU hurt MY guest. I expected better from you. You disappoint me. Go up to your room I dont want to see you" Drew shouted. He shouted. He shouted at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stood rooted to the ground not knowing how to react to this situation. Drew shouted at me, Carly's smirking at me. I finally got out of my stance. "As you wish brother, I expected better from you too" I said with teary eyes and ran up to my room.

Carly's POV

Hah! finally! This cut is totally worth it. I just wish Drew wouldn't check his security camera. Otherwise it will be me who is going to be kicked out. I continued sobbing as Drew disinfected my wound and wrapped it up. "you okay?" "yeah... but Emily is a very scary person Dex..." I whimpered. Hah. Emily is in big deep trouble. Drew brought me up to my room and sat down beside me on my bed. "If you have any pains or discomfort inform me okay?" Drew said with a smile and stood up walking towards the door. Is he leaving? No way. I grabbed his hands and jumped up to kiss him.

*Emily's POV *

I ran up to my room. That dickhead being a dick obviously does not has a brain. He believed her!I plopped to the bed and tried to sleep. Then, I heard footsteps. I peeked through my door and saw Drew and Carly walking in to her room! What the hell!? I tiptoed and place my ears on their door "If you have any pains or discomfort inform me okay?" I heard Drew said. The hell are they doing? Silence. I opened the door slowly and guess what? I saw them kissing. Before I knew it, I sobbed. Getting the lovebird's attention. "E-Emily this isn't what you think" he stuttered. This is what man ALWAYS say when they betray their woman in drama shows. I wiped my tears away "This is exactly what it is isn't it" I said and ran to my room. I used my phone to text Drew so that that bitch wouldn't see.

E: Drew lets break up. I'm quitting the job too. If you ever have a heart, do not cause me anymore pain and leave me alone. I will as per normal live in this house until your parents are back I will personally tell them myself. -Emily .

I off my phone and locked my door.

Whats going to be of me in the future...