08

*Emily's POV*

That bastard. How dare he introduce me as his sister! I felt this sharp pain in my heart when he said it. He didn't even spare me a single glance. AND I DIDN'T GET TO BOARD ON THE FERRIS WHEEL. I plopped down to the bed.  I felt the pillow sheet dampened as I cried thinking about how much fun that pighead is having.  2 hours later  The nerve of him! He's still not home! I jump back down on my bed and pretended to sleep the moment I heard key sounds.  "Drew, where do I sleep?" I heard a squeaky voice that resembled the girl from the Amusement Park. I stood up and took a peek. Guess what? I saw that bitch.  "Brother, what in the world do you think you are doing with Ms I-don't-know-who?" I said rudely earning a glare from the faggot and Drew looked at me with hurt in his eyes. 

"Excuse me, I believe you would want to be more polite to me who is going to become his bride and my names Carly I am going to stay here for a week." she stepped out and arrogantly said.  I looked at Drew . He looked at me. The next thing I know, bitch just kissed him.  "Well Carly and Drew , I am afraid to tell you that I can't bear to be living in the same house as you" tears were threatening to fall, I ran up to the room and packed everything that I unpacked not long ago. 

*Drew's POV*
I am screwing things up I am screwing things up I AM FUCKING SCREWING THINGS UP! MAMA SAVE ME! As soon as Emily called me brother, the pain in my heart were uncontrollable. She ran up after Carly said that shes going to live with us for a week and most importantly , that she might get married to me. Huh bullshit, like hell I'll marry this cow, the only woman that I'll marry is Emily , Emily Johnson. 

Back to where Carly was running up, I chase her and saw her packing. "Emily , what are you doing?"  "Can't you see brother, I am currently packing brother, if you would kindly exit this room and shut the door, I will appreciate it brother" She replied. Shit.  "Look she is only here for a week. Can you not make a big deal out of this?" I blabbed out.  "I am giving you and your bride-to-be the space you would need" She raised an eyebrow. 

Thats it and caused me to jump."W-what?" I stammered.He pinned me onto the wall. "Look Emily , I am sorry for saying that you are my sister. What do you want me to do!? Her father is a great sponsor in my company! You are mine, my only bride, the woman whom I belong to. You belong to me and I to you. I can't help it okay? You calling me your brother. It hurts me too much. Baby, I love you. You are mine" He shouted and planted a kiss on my forehead.

As long as I wanted it to last, the bitch just had to ruin it. "Dexxxxx? what are you doing?" she barged in.I growled and felt Drew grabbed my hand hiding them behind his back and brushed his fingers against my knuckles to calm me down."Nothing, just telling Emily to unpack her stuff" He said."Is she leaving?" She perked up with excitement. Bitch."Aww how could I, I must make sure of my brother's innocence from you!" I teased, I felt Emily's grip tighten as my mentioned "brother""Well you mean to protect my innocence right?" She scowled."I believe I said my brother's. You'd be fine as long as your shut that pair of legs" I smiled and she stomped out of the room angrily.

Drew and I burst out laughing. HAH. SERVE YOU RIGHT FAG.Now now, how should I get my revenge for her breaking my DATE with Drew and the KISS that was suppose to last even longer than that...