04

Its been 2 weeks since I moved in to Drew's house , 4 days since Drew left for a business trip to Los Angeles and a day until Drew returns.  Drew's parents treated me with care and my mother left me many messages and miss calls. I started to talk to her last week and she apologized for everything which made me cry like hell. Everything is going fine and today I'm taking a day off to prepare the wedding with Drew's mother and my mom.  "Emily dear, we will wait for you in the car hurry up slowpoke!" my mother rushed me. 

"Okay! I'm here!" I shouted running down the stairs and towards the car at the garage.  "Sorry! So erm where will we be heading to?" I panted while asking them.  "We will be going to choose your wedding dress! Oh my god Gabriella, I still remember the dress you wore for your wedding which was AMAZING!" my mother squealed excitedly. Great just the thing I hate. Choosing clothes no I mean wedding dress. Heavy and annoying. 

We soon arrived in front of a wedding shop. They made me try on SO MANY DRESSES and the thing that pisses me off is before I can say anything they just rejected the dress and made me try another one! Right now I am trying on a dress which hugs my upper body perfectly and its silk flows down to the ground. I walked out and looked at them hopefully.  "This is the one isn't it?" Gabriella said eyeing me repeatedly.  "Oh yes it is. Emily dear, you are beautiful!" My mother almost screamed with happiness.  " So this will be my wedding dress right?" I asked hopefully. 

"Of course! You dumbass!" They both said. What the hell? They just called me a dumb buttock.  "Okay? Erm I will change out now and we will head home!" i said really excired at the fact that we will be going HOME "Nope! We will head for ice cream before we go home!" Gabriella said. Actually Ice cream weighs more than going home so I launched myself to change out and GO FOR ICE CREAM! 

We went to the shop and bought some ice creams then we sat down enjoying the moment. "Whoa the CEO of mecury company is so hot! but a playboy huh" some random girl said. Playboy? I stood up and walked towards her.  "What do you mean by playboy?" I questioned her almost angry at the fact that she just insulted my fiance.  "Oh well, look at this" She answered handing me the newspaper.  I took a good look at it. The picture showed Drew hugging a woman in front of the hotel with his lips on her mouth. I gave it back to her and walked back to see Gabriella and my mother chatting happily. 

"Gabriella, mom I have something to say" I decided.  "Yes?" They both answered.  "I-I don't think I can marry Drew anymore. I will break the news to him when he returns tomorrow" I announced  "Before you both say anything, I just want you both to know, I can't be with someone who just cheated on me. Gabriella, I will pack my things and move back to my mother's house. Thank you for Logan and your care. I'm sorry this had to happen" I added allowing a tear to escape my eye and ran out. 

I took a cab back and threw my stuff into boxes before I went back to my original home.  To: Drew  I will not marry you. 3.56p.m.  I messaged him and flopped on my single size bed soaking my pillow with tears. I closed my eyes and slept instantly from all the crying.  I woke up to some noises, checking my clock, its 10pm at night already.  "What do you mean you won't let me see her?! She is my fiancée and now she tells me she will not marry me?!" I heard Drew's voice boomed. 

I walked down the stairs to see Dexton and my mother who looks furious.  "You better have a fucking reason for her to marry you" She hissed at Drew.  "I-"  I've had enough of this stupid nonsensical thing. He thinks he can toy with MY feelings. No fucking way.  "My mother is right. Who do you think you are fucking marrying when you are there shoving your tongue down some other woman's throat?" I growled at Drew who looks up at me, interrupting what he had to say just now.  "Let me explain. Tha-" He said and I interrupted him once again.  "No. Now leave" I shut my eyes tight not wanting to deal with his bullshit. 

He left. 

"Mom, I'm sorry this had to happen and now you have to work again" I sobbed.  "No, I don't have to. The Tyree family have already paid off all the debt as an apology. Speaking of work Emily , you have to work tomorrow, please drink a cup of milo and sleep" my mother commanded her eyes showed sympathy to me.

The last thing I want, to have others sympathize me.  So they have paid for us but I still want to work to pay them back. They did not need to do this now that I am not marrying their son anymore. Shit. tomorrow I still have to deal with that man in the same office for the whole day.