06

Emily:Hello Eric
Eric:Hey whats up? Damn his voice sounds so sexy through the phone
Emily:Nothing, are you still up for the drink tonight?
Eric: Of course! I'll pick you up at... 7?
Emily:Sure! I see you then
E: Bye

End of phone call.Eric was as nice and hot as ever. When he called me Em , I felt sparks running throughout my being but not as strong as when Drew does it...Shit Emily . Stop thinking of that man.I went to wash my face and bathed. I made a mess of my cupboard and finally found a suitable dress. A black dress that reaches just slightly above my thighs. I put it on and did my make up.I looked into the mirror and see a woman with dark brown hair and grey eyes who looks average with her makeup, which is me. No wonder Drew cheated on me with that Miss-Leaking-with-sexiness from some country i forget where. I was interrupted with my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I answered
"Em, I'm here" Eric cooed CRAP why must he sound so... URGH.
I rushed out of my room and went out seeing Eric He wored a V-neck white T-shirt and a golden brown bermuda with brown shoes. Thats enough to show his hotness. Anymore and I'll faint because of excess loss of blood from nose bleeding.
"Hey gorgeous, looking hot eyh. Guess I have to keep my guard up so other guys won't lay their hands on you huh" Eric teased looking up and down repeatedly.
"Whatever Eric! I am thirsty for some BEER! LETS GO" I screamed and entered his car while he let out a chuckle.

*AT THE CLUB*

Mister, 1 strong drink please!" I asked
"Coming up!" He answered. I needed a release from all the trouble and grieve that Drew caused me.I looked over and saw Eric dancing with some girl. Heh so much for keeping your guard up .After a couple of drinks. Mr Eric finally decided to come back! Oh joy! Note the sarcasm.
"Em! Not gonna dance?!" "Nah I just lost my job. Not in the mood to dance""Whoo your boss fired you?""Nah I fired him" I chuckled at the thought of Drew's face when I fired him."So you wanna work with me?" Eric popped the other question that made me so happy."REALLY?! Your company can offer me a job?!" I squealed."The hell are you gonna work with this guy. I haven't even accept your resignation"

I looked up and saw Drew fuming with rage. Eric looked at us dumbfounded."Eric , this is my EXBOSS Drew Tyree and Mr Tyree, you told me to not force you to fire me I thus did you a kind favour and quit so I am now a soon-to-be employee of Eric's company." I hissed at Drew and pulled Eric to get out of this hell of a place.

"Why is your boss so concerned about you?" Eric asked while being dragged by me. Before I can reply to him, I was yanked off."Well pardon me for my late introduction Eric , I am the CEO of the Mercury Company and Emily is my personal assistant as well as my fianceé" Drew smiled at Reece while holding a firm grip on my wrist. Damn that smile is so fucking fake, Drew is totally prepared to punch Eric in the jaw."Ex Personal Assistance and Ex Fianceé" I corrected him.What the hell is wrong with him?! Making out with other girls and expect me?! to still be his PA and FIANCEE?! TO THE FUCKING HELL WITH THAT. I glared at him and pulled out of his gripped.He returned the glare and kissed me forcefully.

*DEXTON'S POV*

What in the holy world is she trying to do flirting with that Eric guy?! That position is MINE. I stomped towards them and heard"So you wanna work with me?" That asshole asked. What the fuck? trying to snatch MY employee from ME?!"REALLY?! Your company can offer me a job?!" She squealed. Damn it why must her voice be so mesmerizing and what the hell is she saying?! I stomped towards them interrupting their conversation rudely. Not that I care or anything."The hell are you gonna work with this guy. I haven't even accept your resignation"

I was filled with rage as Emily and that retard looked up at me."Eric , this is my EXBOSS Drew Tyree and Mr Tyree, you told me to not force you to fire me I thus did you a kind favour and quit so I am now a soon-to-be employee of Eric's company." She hissed at me as she introduced so that retard's name is Eric . Retarded Eric . BUT HEY THEY ARE LEAVING."Why is your boss so concerned about you?" Retarded Eric asked. I yanked her off from Mr R.E Well pardon me for my late introduction Eric , I am the CEO of the Mercury Company and Emily is my personal assistant as well as my fianceé" I introduced myself with my business smile and him being so oblivious to how much I would like to plant my fist on his face.

Ex Personal Assistance and Ex Fianceé" Emily corrected. Damn it why is she so hostile towards me. Fuck it. I pulled her in to a kiss as she struggled to get away from me but failed and eventually succumbed to me. I looked up and HEY MR ERIC IS STILL THERE! I glared at him while kissing my sweet Emily and he ran off.  I felt something thats wet and pulled away from Emily to see her crying.  "Hey sweetie why are you crying...?" Shithead its obviously because of me.  "Shut up don't call me sweetie.

Go get that woman you were kissing from the newspaper and from this morning and call them sweetie 1 and sweetie 2. Just fuck off" She sobbed glaring at me.  "Look let me explain. Don't try to run away from me because you won't be able to do so" I said pulling her into my car.  "Talk" She said.  "Okay, the woman from the newspaper was my cousin okay. She is drunk and is a kissing maniac thats why the media caught us" I explained.  "Liar. Then why didn't your mother tell me about this cousin of yours when I showed her the newspaper?!" She yelled at me.  "Look, you saw me on the newspaper isn't it? but you can't really see the other girl right?" I chuckled at her dumbfounded expression.  "Then what about the woman from this morning?!" She glared at me with her red puffy eyes. 

I-I just wanted you to be jealous and claim me back which you didn't. I'm sorry baby..."  "Jealous? Oh so next time when I want to make you jealous, I'll just go and have a hot and heavy makeout session with a random guy. Oh Eric makes a good choice! He's my high school crush huh!" She exclaimed.  What the fuck? Eric was her high school crush?! Oh wait... Did I hear what she said? "Baby, you want to make me jealous? Why? I know! Because my sweetheart still loves me" I smirked and pulled her into a hug.  "Shut up" She said and snuggled into my chest. Damn that felt so good, my girl is finally back to being mine! 

"Mine" I whispered into her earsWe reached my house after our cuddling session."So why are we at your house?" She asked boring her eyes into mine."Er... I don't know?" I said and earned a what-the-fuck look from her."Okay... So I'll just call a cab home. Good night" She said and walked away. WHOA WHAT THE HELL."EMILY ! M-maybe you want to stayover at my house?" I stuttered like a chicken who fell in love with a beautiful human.

"You should've said so" She smirked. That was sexy.We went in and my mother saw us. Guess what? She ran and FREAKKING TACKLED Celestia TO THE GOD DAMN HARD GROUND."OHHHH MY GOD CELESTIA MY DEAR! I see that my boy has finally grew some balls and did the right thing huh!" She yelled happily.Seriously, if you have thought that my mother was just some girl out there who acts like a normal woman, you are wrong. SHE SAID BALLS. I facepalmed."Come on Emily , lets go to my room and talk!" My mother suggested."Um O-""No! Emily is coming with me! To my room! To sleep." I interrupted Emily . Obviously she is supposed to sleep with me!"come on!" I dragged her up while my mother pouted. Like a 5 years old.

*Emily's POV*

Drew dragged me up to his room as I stood awkwardly in front of him. What happened to that strong woman who almost kneed someone where the sun don't shine?! I sighed."Here! Wear those and come to bed" Drew threw an oversized T-shirt and boxer to me.I went to the bathroom to change and as I got out, Drew was in his Pants and nothing else. I stared at his toned skin and abs."Take a picture babe, it'll last longer" Drew smirked. Oh how I wish I can smack that smirk off his god damn face."Shut up. Move over stupid" I said and pushed him to the other side of the bed."Oh you're sleeping with me on the bed tonight aye?" He smirked.

AGAIN."Never mind then, I'll take the couch" I said and grabbed a pillow before I got pulled back in bed."Babe I was just joking! I am more than happy to sleep in the same bed as you" He whispered in my ears and planted a kiss on my face.I chuckled and went under the covers. I felt Drew's hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him as my back came in contact with his hard chest. I cuddled towards him and slept almost instantly before I heard Drew said "Love you Emily ".