21

Drew's POV

Okay. What should i do... Should I confirm whether she still likes me or what? I thought while pacing around the room. Tsk. Damn my mouth for saying so many shitty things to her... I finally sat my bum down and tried to think of a plan to check whether shes in love with me or the other guy. I heard some shoe sounds... i looked towards the stairway and saw Emily . All dolled up.

"Oh err hey! Where are you going?" I asked. "A pregnancy checkup? You know ultrasound and all?" She said raising an eyebrow at me as if trying to figure out why did I ask her that. Tsk. Shes still on her guard with me. "I Can I go with you...?" I asked with the fear that she might reject me or something. Her face brightened up. "Sure!" She said almost sounding cheerful. Is she hapoy that I'm going with her? Damn aint that smile cute. Cute... shiiiiiittttttt what is this warm feeling. Whatever. I quickly ran up and changed into a better outfit, taking my car keys and ran down to meet Emily .

I opened the door for her, she chuckled before entering the car. I then went to the driver seat after shutting her door. On the way, she seemed really happy. Ermmm start a conversation start a conversation...

"Lets play 20 questions Emily " I said and Emily didnt reply. I turned to look at her and saw her smiling gently to herself. "Emily ?" I called out. "Hmm?" She answered. "What are you smiling at?" I asked. "That was the exact words you said to me... to play 20 questions. I even thought you were weird." She said silently giggling. We played this game before? She still remember that... shit Drew. I also want to know what we both did in the past.

Emily's POV When Drew said the exact same thing as he did last time, I remembered what happened before.

-FLASHBACK-

"Lets play 20 questions Emily " He said. What in the world is this grown man suggesting to play? This is hilarious. "How old are you Drew?" I chuckled as he glared at me "Okay fine stop pouting lets play you first". "Birthday?" he asked "November 22nd" "how many girlfriends before me?" I asked "2 ex" He answered. Whoa 2?! His looks suggests that he has like hundreds and hundreds of girls.

"Seriously? Two?! With your looks?" I asked in shock. "Yep! They are both better than normal girls" He said and I started questioning myself. Am I good enough? "Yeah you are good enough sweetheart stop questioning yourself" He said letting laughter escape his mouth. "Okay your turn to ask me!" I said. "How many boyfriends before me?" He returned my questions.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I looked at Drew and found him with his eyebrows creased together. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "I want to remember" he said and turned to look at me when the traffic lights went red before continuing "what we done together, what happened between us... everything. Emily do you understand?" He placed my hands on his chest"whatever that is happening here? In my heart?" I blushed furiously. "I...think uhm." I stuttered, unable to bring any words out.
He let go of my hand and turned back to the road. Arghhhhh asdfghjkl!? The rest of the journey was silent. An uncomfortable one on top of that. We went up and waited for our turn. I glanced at him...

Drew's POV

We were in an awkward situation. Like really really awkward those type? She got my heart racing. After I let her hand go, I felt an ache when she wasn't able to answer my question. Do I not just like her? Is this love? No no no this is accelerating too fast. Thump thump thump. When we sat down on the chairs while waiting for us to go for our checkup, I felt her staring at me. Thump thump thump. Should I look at her? Thump thump thump.

Grab your goods and man up Drew! I mentally said to myself. Obviously I didnt grab the goods. I turned to look at her attractive eyes that sparkled with adore. She blushed and turned away. So cute arghhhhhh. So petite and yet feisty. My future wife. Teehee. Our turn came up as the nurse called out to Emily's name. She stood up enthusiastically and walked in with me, pulling me by my hand along with her. "Oh well hello, this is the first time I see you both.

So, Ms Emily , how far along are you?" The doctor asked. "Around 10 weeks or so" Drew replied. "Alright. I'll check it for you." The doctor said and asked Emily to lay down on the bed, lifting up her shirt that showed a little bit of the bump.

I m so excited to see our baby.