20

DREW'S POV

What she said really hit a nerve. If the baby is mine then I'm responsible for it. DuhhWell you denied the responsibility first my 'conscience' said.Whatever. I quickly went up so that I can have a talk with her. Wwwwhhoooaaaa.

Wait a damn minute. Why am I knocking on the door?What is this that I'm feeling. Pssh. Must be me getting tired. Weird...I went into my room, plopping down on the bed, taking in the smell of... whats this?

Why is there a sweet scent that I smelled earlier on Did we share a room before?No shit. Otherwise why is she pregnant. Stuperd.Right.
We need to have a talk Emily tomorrow. A serious talk.BUT FIRST. LEMME TAKE A SELFIE JKJK. I shall turn in for today.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up to the scent of pancakes. Damn aint that nice. Who's cooking... my mom or Emily ?

I hope its Emi-

Whoa Drew whats up with you, you're whipped! Snap out of it dumbass.I slapped my face twice before washing up and go down for breakfast.When I was down at the dining area, a plate of pancakes topped with honey syrup and some cut up strawberry placed on where I usually sit at.Blessed. Is the word to describe.

I peeked over to the kitchen and saw Emily humming to the song "Scientist". She looked so serene singing while flipping the pancakes whilst when she sees me and we start arguing.You are the one who starts the fight.A pang of guilt hit me as I thought of her tear-filled face when I attacked her with harshful words. I wanted to speak to her but she turned to me with shock.

"Herh! Drew . Jeez make a sound dont scare me like that" She said nervously and placed her on share of pancakes on thw table."Uh... sorry about that.

Good morning." I said with equal nervousness playing around with my fingers.We settled down and started eating in an uncomfortable silence. The pancake tasted so nice and familiar. Did she make this for me last time? Shit.

Where have all of this memories gone!? So annoyingI winced as a pain hit my head."Whats wrong Drew? Are you okay?" Emily came by my side frantically."Yes. I just thought of something." I said."You ... do you remember me now???" She asked, her eyes sparkled with hope and tears of joy."No not yet, I'm sorry." I answered"Oh... its uh... okay then" she said in disappointment trying to force a smile but failed miserably.We went back to eating in silence. Come on man up Drew .

How many woman have you been with and yet you still are a kitten when it comes to her?!Shit. When it comes to her.

God damn.

I have taken a liking to this woman.