16

Emily's POV 

Thump. That was the sound I heard when Drew pulled me in to his chest. I looked up, Drew was lying on the ground. "Drew? H-hey Drew... answer me! Drew!" I shouted and pulled his head up onto my lap crying.  I turned and glared at those two motherfuckers.

"What the fuck is with that glare huh woman. You want to become like your man too? Lying on the floor?" The man who held onto the wooden stick shouted and he kicked my stomach. M-my... stomach.  A phone rang. It belonged to the man's phone. He picked it up "hello Mr Tyree (a/n: he called the man Mr Tyree who has the same surname as Drew is because he is Drew's family, aka justin) " A pause.

"What? That woman pissed me off so I attempted to hit her but her stupid husband defended her so whatever" he said without a care, shrugging his shoulders.  I screamed as a pain rushed through my stomach area again.  I don't know what happened but the two man quickly ran away, must be because of what Justin said to them.  I ran my hands through Drew's pocket for his phone painstakingly, calling the ambulance to track us down.  I laid back down holding Drew hand as the pain hit me again before I fainted.

(Still Emily's POV) 

My vision blurred as I tried to open my eyes. What happened just now? I shot up on my seat feeling pain on my stomach area. My baby!  I started crying as a few nurses rushed in and comfort me back down. "Is my baby still... a-alive?" I sobbed. 

A doctor came in with a clipboard on his hands. "Yes your baby is a fighter, he or she survived the impact" he said. "What about my husband?" I asked, this time with the same amount of worry. He got a direct hit on the head.  " I'm sorry mdm, your husband have unfortunately suffered from a temporary memory loss, he have not wake up yet. Its only temporary. It should take around 3 to 4 weeks at least or half a year at most for him to regain his memories" the doctor explained. 

My heart sank as i took what the doctor said in. 3 to 4 weeks at least or half a year? Our marriage is taking place in less than a week and I'm carrying his baby.  Tears filled my eyes. " c-can i see him?" I stuttered. "Yes you may, he's awake already" the doctor said.  I was wheeled towards a large blue room. "Drew?" I said.  He looked up with a scowl. "Who the hell are you" He spoke without any emotions in his eyes. I felt distant. My Drew always used a pair of loving eyes to look at me. 

"Hey woman, instead of crying in my room, can you just get the hell out?" He was irritated.  I wheeled myself out and started bawling like kid.  "Emily ! Whats wrong sweetheart?" I looked up and saw Drew's mother.  "I-I-I'm so so sorry... I should never have offended that Justin guy for him to have someone kidnap me and hurt Drew. He now has a memory loss. I-I'm so afraid he will never remember me" I sobbed and cried harder at the thought of Drew leaving me and his baby alone forever. 

"Oh sweetheart, he will remember you." She said rubbing soothing circles on my back.  "I'm pregnant. With his baby. I won't allow this baby to come to this world, with his father not remembering a single thing about us." I said.  "OH MY GOD, that is a great news. We shall try our best to make him remember ya!" She said and winked at me.  I really hope Drew regains his memory soon.

Like in 1 minute.