17

Emily's POV 

I went in to Drew's room and found him resting, how i wished he would remember me.  I sat down beside him quietly and slowly traced his eyebrows to his nosebridge to his jawline, he looked calm, neither showing me the disgusted look from just now or the look that showed how much he loved me.  Thinking back from how we met to how we got stuck together and soon, fell in love with each other, now, having a baby on the way to this world.  A tear trickled down my face, as tireness took over me and I fell asleep beside Drew, holding his hands. 

Drew's POV  -
an hour later- 
I woke up to my hands being grasp gently by someone. It felt so right, so familiar and yet giving me a feeling I have felt before. A feeling I felt before? Ugh.  I opened my eyes to see someone lying on the side of the bed. The woman from just now? What do she want. Shes holding my hand.  I yanked my hand off and that action woke her up. I looked at her as if she was crazy. 

"Drew? You're awake" she smiled gently at me.  "Who the hell are you, why the hell are you holding MY hand, sleeping by MY bed and lastlt HOW did you know my name!?" I yelled at her. Her smile soon turned into a frown.  "You still don't remem-" She looked down to her hands. "Stop with the fucking remember or don't remember shit. I have someone I am going to ask to be my girlfriend soon.

Her name is Carly. Okay!? Now get your ass out of my room"  She looked at me and I returned it with a glare. I don't even know her and the fact that the feeling of that touch was so familiar and nice angers me.  My mother barged in at the right moment. "Mom great that you are here, can you please get this crazy crying woman out of my room!? She's pissing me off" I glared at her icily while spatting every word out hoping that she would get the god damn hint. 

"Drew Tyree, even if you have lost your memories. I shall introduce this "crazy crying woman" here as the one you have love so much and have made a baby together with. Emily  Johnson. She is pregnant with YOUR baby. This is 2014. I'm telling you.  Your memory has rewinded i dont know how many stupid years back and I dont give a god damn shit because damn right you are the father of my grandchildren. You are to love this woman here. You understand me Drew!?" My mother lectured. 

What? I was in love with this pathetic of an excuse? Yeah she's hot but not with the muscus and tears and whatever shit. And and what? She's pregnant. Right. Erm... WHAT THE FUCK!?  "Mom I'm not going to take responsible for this. For all you know me and this woman Emi or whatever her name have just fucked each other for the sake of it. Or maybe this woman that you claimed I love have fooled around outside with other man and got a bingo on that night." I spat.  My cheek stung. I was looking at the other direction instead of where I was facing just now. I looked back and saw the EMI girl fuming mad. She slapped me. 

The man whom everyone loved. The face of the man whom every girl would die for has been slapped.  ATROCIOUS. (A/N: made him sound pretty jerky here hahaha)  "One, my name is Emily . Not Emi not Carly. Screw that in your damn brain.  Two, we made love. Not fucked. Not the mindless masses.  Three, I swear to have never touched any guy except for you, let alone fucked any guy. So dont make me a slut.  Four, this baby deserves none of this, you want out? Fine. Drew Tyree, I hereby cut off all ties between you and the baby from now on. I will do you a favor and say the three words. Lets break up."

She said as another tear slipped out. She finished and left the room.  My mother glared at me and muttered some cohersive words before leaving the room for Drew of course.  Alright. I'm err... finally free. Yeah.  I winced as a short pain shot through my heart and stomach at the thought of what that woman said. Seriously what kind of effect is she having on me!? 

Drew's mother's POV 

That stupid son of mine. Shitty brat. Tsk. I rushed out of the room to find Emily sitting down on the floor crying real badly.  I quickly helped her up and sat on the chair. My poor girl...  "Emily hey, even though you broke the tie between Emily and the baby, you will still be my daughter and this baby will be my grandchildren. Please continue staying with me at the house okay? Let me take care of you" I said rubbing soothing circles on her back.  She looked at my hesitantly "I will not let Emily hurt you I promise" I added on. She then nodded.  Oh dear how many obstacles are this couple going to face... i sighed at the thought.