12

Emily's Mother's POV

Watching how much my daughter is hurting makes me feel so guilty. I went to the kitchen and made some of her favorite food to cheer her up. Suddenly, the phone rang. Tsk here I am trying to whip up some delicious dishes and this god damn phone have to cut moi off.  "Hello?" I answered the call  "... Hello " a familiar voice said through the phone. OOOOO i rolled up my sleeves like how a mama does and prepared to give this little shit a verbal beating aye! 

"What do you want huh? Hurting my daughter is not enough!? I-" I exclaimed before I was cut off by this fatass.  "Please, just listen to me. I want Emily back! I just thought that she deserves better than me. But... it didn't seem like I'm living at all without her. Please mother, I want to be with her. I love her. More than you think I ever do. I could really use some help here... I'm so sorry" Drew said in a rush stuttering at some point. He loves her? And did he just call me mother? Oh well :/ 

"Look here mister, you hurt her not once but twice. I cannot accept such actions anymore again from you. So I need you to answer some of my questions.     Do you promise to never hurt her ever again?     Can you sacrifice your work for her Drew ? " I asked closing my eyes.  "I cannot promise I won't hurt her. But I'll promise I, Drew Tyree will try my damn best to make her the happiest woman in the world.  I cannot sacrifice my work for Emily .

But I'll promise, I will devote the rest of my time to her and to her only. I love her.  Evn though there are restrictions, I can still find ways to resolve it. Please let me get her back..." Drew answered my question just the way I wanted it to be.  I sighed. "Okay what do you need help with?" I asked.  "You will help me by......."He whispered into the phone.  Wow never thought he would be this er... romantic. 

THE NEXT DAY 

Emily's POV 

I was walking down the stairs to get some food before my mom called me.  "Emily dear can you please go to my room?" She shouted from the kitchen.  "Oh erm sure! But for what?" I shouted back loud enough for her to hear me. Well we are just this loud.  "You'll see" she replied, I could almost feel her winking at me.  I went up to her room and saw a white dress and a bouquet of red roses on the bed. My momma got a boyfriend? No. That man whom I called father already got back with her. 

"MOM WHO IS THIS DRESS AND ROSES FOR?" I exclaimed, knowing that if I didnt she wouldn't hear me at all.  "Jeez shut up Emily , you are breaking my dear eardrums" My mother said walking into her room. Oh so shes here instead of the kitchen. Oops hehehe.  "This are for you... from Drew"She said and my smile faded. Drew? Didn't he dump me?  "W-what?" I asked shockingly.  "You heard me. Now go get back with him for gods sake. You both aren't in best conditions without each other.

Look at you. You slim down a whole damn round. And all of your fats went to migrate in my body! Can't let that happen huh!" My mother joked.  Should I go and see him or should I not. Whatever, I'll go and see what he has to say. I smiled at the sight of the black dress on my bed. I took it up and saw a card.  I placed my dress back down before opening the card. 

Dear Emily ,  Get change, meet me at the beach 7pm sharp  Love you 
-Drew
What the hell... now i am so curious. I put the roses into the vase before changing.  I got changed and look at the mirror. This dress hugged my body nicely, showing all my curves. Its silky end flowed down to the floor.  I put on some make up and set my hair with just soft waves.  I informed my mother before I left the house and this is exactly what she said "USE PROTECTION" god, my mother has swag. 

I walked to the beach, there was no one. I walked further, suddenly A Thousand Years by Christina Perri . There was a really nice attic-like thing set up in the middle of the beach. There was an aisle. I walked in and saw pictures of me and Drew hanging down from the ceiling of the shelter. From the first day we met. Memories we made together.  Flower petals and fairy lights were all around. It looked so vintage. It was windy and as I saw Drew. Standing at the end of the aisle. 

Tears brimmed. I looked at him and he walked up to me. So close I felt his minty breath. He looked at my lips and leaned down slightly brushing my lips with his.  "Drew, would you please be once again my fiancee, my girlfriend and the woman who will bear my children in the future? The one who will stay by my side no matter what until death do us apart?" He asked, pecking my cheeks.  "What is this how we are going to get married today?" I said with a chuckle. He smiled at me "This is our pre-wedding sweetheart".  "I am so sorry for being such an inconsiderate bastard, so please accept me and take me back? I am never completed without you" He said looking into my eyes. His piercing eyes almost saw through me. 

"Yes" was all I said, I started to poke him and tease him about how romantic he is. He stopped me by holding my fingers, changing position to be holding my hand interlocking our fingers together. I love this man and he loves me.  "I belong to you now, and you to me" He whispered into my ears and sent chills down my spine.  We ate dinner together and talked, catching up over what we did without each other, basically sobbing, being depressed and all. We create memories. Memories like no one else does. Everything is perfectly imperfect, but things happens and it just happened that we both loved each other and had come this far through an arranged marriage.
(A/N: Okay sorry guys, I'm not inserting smut in this so I'll leave you guys to imagine it. They had a very pleasant night, I'll give ya that *smirk*)  THE NEXT DAY (A/N: sorry for the next dayss)

Drew's POV 

I woke up, refreshed. Looking at the comfy thing I'm holding possessively to my chest. My girl. I looked at her face and traced her eyebrows, to her nosebridge. Making her stirred in her sleep and came closer to me, slamming her legs on my hips. Ouch, but I can live with that hehe. I kissed her forehead before closing my eyes, allowing sleep to take over.