10

*DREW'S POV *

I couldn't believe my eyes. That Emily actually tried to harm Carly physically I mean, I know she dislikes her but going to such means of cutting her? No. I yelled at her to go up to her room and I don't understand why... a flash of hurt was shown. I took Carly up to her room and settled her down and then the next moment her lips was on mine.

I was about to push her away and scream the hell out at her for kissing me because my lips only belongs to Emily , when I heard a sob. I turned around and my eyes widen at the sight of Emily sobbing. " E-Emily this isn't what you think" I stuttered " This is exactly what it is isn't it" She replied wiping a tear away and ran back to her room. I wanted to run after her before a hand grabbed mine. I looked at the owner of the hand with wrath. "Who do you think you are holding my hand. Let. Go. Now." I glared at Carly.

It is all because of her arrival. No. This is all my fault. I felt a vibration from my phone in my pocket but I chose to ignore it. "Who is she!? Why are you so concern of her! She is just your sister isn't she. Why did she cry when I kissed you? Come on Drew, you are going to marry me aren't you? Come on" Carly whined her voice is like a cat scratching the board, hurting my eardrums. I felt anger rise within me. "She is my wife. My beloved wife and you are nothing but the daughter of my business partner. I made a mistake letting you in my house.

This cut" I held up her hand " is self-inflicted isn't it Emily had no part in this right? If you think I'm marrying you, you are dead wrong. You got nothing." I glared at her. If looks could kill, she would be gone. Her nervousness proved me right. Emily didn't do anything and I shouted at her. "Pack your bags you are getting your fucked up shit OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE" I roared. She whimpered and quickly took out her luggage and packed her strings into it with trembling hands before leaving my house with her fucking tail in between her legs. I took out my phone and saw a message. From... Emily .

E: Drew lets break up. I'm quitting the job too. If you ever have a heart, do not cause me anymore pain and leave me alone. I will as per normal live in this house until your parents are back I will personally tell them myself. -Emily .

What the fuck? I ran and tried to open the door but it was lock. SHIT. What is she doing inside her room!? "Emily ! Please baby open the door. Please I want to talk to you." I shouted, continuously knocking on her door. Then I received another message. E: I have nothing to talk to you about. Leave and let me sleep. I'm not trying to kill myself. Not for you. I read and felt both relieved and hurt. I panicked I wanted to see her face. I made a big fucking mistake. I went back to my room after noticing the warm droplets dripping down of my face. I was crying.

*Emily's POV *

After he kicked and punch and do hell knows what to my door, he finally stopped after I sent him the message. I don't know whether or not to forgive him. Should I? I wanted to take a breather. I called Eric . "Is this Em or emmi" Reece teased, I could almost feel him winking. "I'm hanging up" I said holding back my chuckle. "OKAY SORRRRRYYYY EMILYYY! hehehe but whats up with your voice?" there was a pause "have you been crying?!" Eric's voice turned from gentle to anger. "Yeah Eric can you meet me at Starbucks? I need someone to talk to me. Please?" I pleaded, almost crying when the thought of Emily popped up in my head.

"Sure, I'll meet you there in 20" He said and hung up. I went to my wardrobe and digged out a pineapple crop top with a pair of ripped up shorts. I fixed my red puffy eyes with my best friend, concealer. I opened the door. No one. I walked down the stairs. No one. Did that man go out? I was about to walk out of the door when suddenly a bag of unknown words came out of someone's mouth.

You know who it is from. "avrk ybodj gokxm oguct?" I looked at him as if he had two heads and then the next thing I know, he passed out. I called Eric for help. Oh my god what am I supposed to do!? "Yes? Missing me already? Or are you already there?" Eric joked. "Damn it Eric , I need some help here!?" I shouted squatting down beside Drew with his red as tomato face. "Whats wrong? I'll be there in 5! Tell me the address." Eric rushed.

I told him the address and hung up. I pulled Drew's heavy as bull's body toward the couch and I heard him mutter "Emily ... no... don't.... don't leave me please... please..." He swung his hands around. I held his hands. He dreamt of me... What is this man doing to me. He kissed another girl and he he he shouted at me a-and.... but I still love him. "Emily ! whats wrong?" I saw Eric barging in the house. "Eric he fainted." I pointed to Drew. Eric took a step nearer and took a whiff then he touched Drew's forehead. He looked at me and sighed. "Emily . He's drunk and has a slight fever. Puh-lease can you not scare me" "Oh" was all I could say as Eric broke out laughing. "What?" I said looking at him.

"You lovesick kitten. Looks like I've got no chance to woo you anymore huh" He said. What? He likes me? I looked down to the floor blushing. "Well keep your blushing to yourself. I can't get over you if you continue to show me such a cute side of you Miss Johnson. For now go get a warm towel and a glass of water" He chuckled. I went to fetch a cup of water and place it on the table, then I wiped Drew's face with the warm towel. I looked up at Eric . He asked me to follow him into the kitchen. He said to make some porridge ready for Drew. We both started on it.

*Drew's POV*

I woke up to a really nice scent. I sat up with a super bad headache and a sorethroat. I saw a cup of water on the table and gulp it down. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen where the nice scent was from then I saw the guy with Emily that time.They were both laughing. Emily seemed happy. Happier than she was... with me. I cleared my throat and the laughter died down. Maybe I should just let her go."Erm... I am uh Eric if you still remember me" Eric introduced himself."Er... yeah I am-" I said before I was cut off by Eric .

"Emily's precious honey fiancé" he said and Emily glared at him before punching him in the hand."Damn it Emily . You punch like a man. And what? its true. Hey Drew . You future wife here panicked and thought you were about to die just because you fainted and called me cancelling our DATE at starbucks. Now she really loves you so if you mess up with her, I won't hesitate to take her away from you bruh. She's a great woman." Eric warned, smiling warmly at me."He already did Eric .

He hurt me already" Emily said turning her back on me. Eric looked at her then me and sighed. "Well then, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take you away from your beloved fiancé" He said to her and grabbed her hand.I saw it and I was raging soon. I knew, if I don't do anything, Emily would be taken away from me."Wait!" I said and Eric smiled letting go of Emily ,"Emily , I'm really sorry. What happened just now, it wasn't me! I was about to push her off of me. She pounced on me smashing her lips on mine! I really am a fool for believing her that you harmed her. I mean I really am stupid for not trusting you. I... sorry but... if you want to leave me, I won't say another word but I just want you to know, I love you"