3. Falling in Love

a/n ?where-is-this-going-i-dont-know?

Jungkook's POV

I was already very protective of my baby. It's been half a week since I found out the news. I was, and I am still scared, but my baby will be very loved and cherished. 

I can't stop rubbing my belly and the tiny tiny bump that's there. 

I don't know how I am going to tell my friends about this. I know who the father is, and they would be so mad at me for it. What if they stop being my friends because of this. What if the father doesn't want anything to do with the baby or me? Thoughts swirled in my head as I thought about what I could lose. But what I couldn't lose was my baby, and my baby is the most important part of my life right now and he or she will not be hated by anyone. I'll make sure of it. But I don't think I can tell anyone any time soon. Wow, I already love my baby.

"Ayo Kookie!" Yoongi called from the couch as I walked in the house. I quickly took my hands of of my stomach as to not make it obvious that something was amiss. 

"Hey hyung. Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Tae is at his place." Thank god.

"Hoseok is in the bathroom. Jimin is right here." He said motioning to the half asleep boy next to him

"Namjoon and Jin are at the store." He finally finished.

"Okay." I said as I walked into my room. I sat on my bed and picked up my book. I had bought a few books about how to take care of yourself while you are pregnant and how to prepare for a baby. I also had some on how to take care of a baby. I kept them under my bed. 

God, if anyone found them-

"Hey Jungkook, Jin asked if you wanted anything from the store- hey whatcha reading?" Jimin barged in and I jumped. 

I quickly put the down with the cover against the bed and covered the words (and pictures) with my arm.

"N-Nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Okay? If its something dirty Jungkook I'm not mad at you. But seriously do you want anything from the store?" Jimin asked again.

"Uhm, maybe some strawberry milk or strawberries?" I asked him.

"Okay. What's with you and strawberries lately?" He asked.

My cheeks burned red.

"I don't know-I have just been craving them lately." I mumbled. I just realized why I wanted them.

Pregnancy cravings. Already?

I threw a pillow at him and said to go and he laughed and did so.