14. Ever Since We-

ooohh shit this chapter guys :-) i wanted to post for so long and here it is

Jungkook was 8 months pregnant now and he wore it proudly. However, his hormones were crazy and Taehyung was getting very tired of them.

"Taaeeeee!!!! Can you get me a soda?" Jungkook whined.

"Kookie, you shouldn't be drinking that kind of stuff. It's bad for you." Taehyung explained.

"I don't give a fuck Tae! I want a mother-fucking soda!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung was surprised at the sudden lash out.

"Kookie. Your hormones are out of control." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook's face changed from angry to sad.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry for being such a burden.." Jungkook sobbed.

"N-no babe.. Ah... You're so cute." Taehyung said softly as he caressed the younger's face and peppered him with kisses.

Jungkook instantly became happier.

"Hey Tae. We gotta go." Said Yoongi. Jungkook made a little whine noise and  a sad pout.

"Sorry Kookie, me and Yoongi have to go with Hoseok to pick out some furniture for his new apartment." Taehyung explained.

"Do you have to go?" Jungkook whined. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a little smile.

"I'll be back soon. Don't worry. See you later." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook quickly before following Yoongi out the door.

"Love you!" He said as he walked out.

Jungkook continued to watch TV in silence for a while.

Jimin walked out of his room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Kookie. Did Taehyung and Yoongi already leave?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"H-hey. Can I talk to you about something?" Jimin asked nervously.

Jungkook turned the TV off and turned to face Jimin.

"What's up?" He asked.

"W-We've been friends for a long t-time.." Jimin started as he looked down as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Yeah. Since middle school." Jungkook replied.

"Yeah.. I just- Y-you know how we dated in high school for a while?" Jimin asked sheepishly.

Jungkook nodded.

"Well, ever since we- h-had sex, I started having feelings for you. It just really hurts me sometimes to see you with Taehyung, because...I think I love you."

A/N AHAHAAHHAHAH I TOLD YOU BITCHES. btw if your confused about how they had sex even though the 1st chap jungkook said he had never been fucked before, its becasue JUNGKOOK TOPPED FOR ONCE AHHAHA

so fucking sorry but not at all bye

elise~