19. Lemon Squeezy

a/n I love this chapter so much you'll see why :DDDDD also the drawing above you will get later too... i can't draw and i was designing this in class today aahha :') i just couldnt find a good photo online to express the type of clothes i was going for. AND YES, THOSE ARE ASSLESS SHORTS. also just pretend that this is  an accurate drawing :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=domR-DLjsrc <-- listen while you read (there is swearing) its Bebe Rexha my queen OKAY START THE STORY NOW

Jimin didn't expecting much from strip clubs. He had been to them before when he was straight, but they never really excited him. He was in a bad mood obviously, and going alone to a strip club wasn't going to make him feel any better he thought. Chaelin didn't want do come which he understood, but he was lonely.

He used Yelp to find a gay strip club called "Lemon Squeezy." (next chap ill draw the sign)The name made him laugh a bit but he was still in a bad mood. The sign for the club had two lemons side by side in the shape of a butt with each word in them. He hoped that this would get his mind off of Jungkook. He could hear the blasting music from outside. But alas, he walked inside. 

At first, the music hurt his ears, but he adjusted. His eyes wandered around to room looking at the 'dancers.' His eyes stopped at one particular stripper. He wore (you can skip this description by seeing the photo above) Ripped, open ass jean shorts with suspenders. One the suspenders hung from his pants instead of his shoulders. His hips swayed gracefully around the pole and Jimin just stood in awe.

It was Yoongi.

Jimin quickly hid behind the crowd of people practically worshipping the guy. 100 dollars bills (3 DOLLA) flew at him and he stuck them in the waistband and pockets of his shorts. Jimin looked around and noticed something. He had the biggest crowd. It made complete sense to Jimin.

Yoongi looked so fucking hot.

"Sir?" a voice said from behind him. He turned to face the mysterious voice and saw that it was a girl. She obviously worked there because of her employee outfit and the name tag. 'Lalisa.'

"Can I help you? You look a little bit lost." Said Lalisa.

Jimin thought for a bit then smirked a little.

"Yes- um - is there anyway I can purchase a lap dance?"

a/n GET RECKED L0SER5 I LOVE THIS CHAP AND I WROTE IT IN LITERATURE CLASS TODAY. SOMEONE ASKED WHAT IT WAS AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

your overbaked potato,

elise~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ps i know this chapter was short but its content baby