23. Paralyzed

hahah get ready for shookville

ALSO 2.6K WOWOW

also im really fucking sorry for taking so long i was in Washington for a week so i didnt have time to write okay

Taehyung's POV

I ran as fast as I could out of the apartment. I didn't look back or even stop to hear the muffled cries of my boyfriend as I fled. 

I didn't know where I was going to go, but I couldn't stay there. I knew they dated but how could they never tell us? And now wasn't the time for Jimin to tell Jungkook that he loved him. I would beat that son of a bitch to a pulp until he's lemonade.

So, I pulled out my phone.

-

Texting: Jimin

Me: Hey Jimin I haven't seen you in a few days let's hang out!

Taehyung thought that this text was good to make him seem like Taehyung was a friend, but when he sees Jimin, he'll fuck him up.

Jimin: maybe not today im tired

He didn't even bother to use any punctuation at all.

Me: C'mon I'll come over to where you are so tell me

Jimin: ...

Me: Jimin why are you acting so weird?

Taehyung knew why.

Jimin: I'm not! I'm at CL's!

Me: On my way <3

Taehyung hoped Chaelin wasn't actually going to be there. She was damn strong and would seriously do some damage if Taehyung hurt or even acted hostile towards Jimin.

-

*Knock Knock*

Jimin got up from the couch, shaking as he opened the door a to a smiling Taehyung.

I guess he doesn't know. Jimin thought.

"Hi! Is CL here?" He asked, looking around a bit.

"N-No, she's at work. S-She won't be home until late."

Perfect. Taehyung thought.

Taehyung stepped inside, took off his coat and shoes, and put them on their racks.

"S-So what's u-" Jimin tried to say before he was cut off by a completely differently motivated Taehyung pinning him to the wall.

"Why the fuck did you confess to Jungkook? Why didn't you tell us you had sex?" He growled.

"I-I" Jimin tried to speak, but he was paralyzed by fear.

Taehyung punched him in the stomach and Jimin curled in pain, still standing up.

"I-I was scared!" Jimin blurted.

"Of what?" Taehyung yelled.

"O-Of this!" Jimin said, hands clutching his stomach.

"You just had to tell Jungkook you loved him? Now of all times?" Taehyung said as he threw Jimin to the ground and kicked him.

Jimin was already crying and waiting for it to be over, but he kept hurting him. 

"I-I c-couldn't k-keep t-the s-secret- ah! - a-anymore!" Jimin pleaded.

"You ruined our perfect relationship! Jungkook is depressed because of YOU!" Taehyung said, emphasizing his words with more kicks.

Jimin was seeing stars and he just wanted this to be over. He felt the metal taste of blood coming up from his stomach into his mouth. He spat and coughed.

"You tell no one about this. No one! Or I'll fuck you up even more and tell everyone about you and Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled. Jimin nodded quickly and squirmed away, leaning on the wall.

And with that, Taehyung left.

-

aaAAAHHHhh writing fighting scenes is so much fun but sad as hell

elise~