11. Daddy Saddle?

He opened the door.

"Oh hey." Said Jimin, trying his best to be collected.

"Who is it-" Said Jungkook turning around.

His eyes widened. Everyone else seemed just as shocked.

"T-taehyung? Jungkook asked, staring at the boy in the doorway.

He walked in holding a bear and pink balloons.

"I was a dick Jungkook. I want to be there for our baby, so I got some things." Taehyung explained.

"Tae I-" Jungkook said and just then Hoseok came into the room with gifts and gifts.

"I-I don't even know what to say." said Jungkook, very much in tears.

"Open them! Open them!" Jin yelled from behind the couch, jumping up and down while the gifts were being placed in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung put the balloons on the table and handed the bear to Jungkook. He took it immediately and snuggled it. Taehyung sat down on the soft couch and hugged Jungkook hard, being carful not to crush the baby.

"I hope I didn't hurt you while I was gone..." Taehyung said sincerely.

"I-I can't lie Taehyung. It was really hard to get over you. I almost risked the baby's life because I wasn't taking care of myself." Jungkook said, looking down. Taehyung looked devastated. Jungkook noticed this and scrambled to apologize.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung I-I'm fine now! See? Your are here so I am happy okay?" Jungkook explained. Taehyung gave a sad smile.

"Now is not the time for sad talk! OPEN THE GIFTS!!!!" Yelled Hoseok.

-

"Taehyung a baby carrier? Really? I've been carrying this baby for six months already. I don't need to do that any longer" Said Jungkook laughing.

"Hey I can return it! And if you think this one was funny, open that one. It was an impulse buy." Explained Taehyung, pointing to a medium sized present. Jungkook took the box and ripped it open.

"Taehyung what the actual fuck? A DADDY SADDLE?" Jungkook yelled out laughing so hard. Everyone else in the room fell to the floor laughing while Taehyung, laughing as well, was blushing madly.

After the laughter continued along with more gifts of clothes and toys, it was calmer.

"Alright, I'm going to address the elephant in the room." said Yoongi.

Everyone turned to look at the mint-haired boy.

"I don't know if you guys are comfortable answering these kinds of questions yet, but we need to know...How did you two get together?"

A/N THERE IS MUCH LOVE FOR THIS STORY AND MY SIS FOUND OUT SO KILL ME BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT! ahh~ there is much luv for this story and i appreciate it all gmhngngngnhgnhg.

Comment questions here plz!!!! ---->

Suggestions for chapters here!!!! ---->

sincerely,

gutter trash~

PS: i just got ideas for the sequel ooh hunny you got a big storm coming