6. Big

It's been about 3 more weeks since Jungkook told Jimin that he was pregnant. He was a little less than 5 months now. His bump was huge. Not like protruding from his shirt huge, but noticeably huge.

Jungkook's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. The bump was very easy to see. I lifted up my shirt and rubbed it. I pulled my shirt back down and put on a sweatshirt.

I went to the bathroom to weight myself again.

178 lb.

"Wow baby, you are making mommy so big." I talked gently to the baby. I've been doing this lately. I rubbed my bump under my shirt again. I can't seem to stop. I didn't walk anymore. I waddled. Jimin found it funny and cute.

"Hey. How's Jeon Junior?" Jimin walked into my bedroom. He saw me caressing my bump. He smiled and walked over.

"Wow you are getting so big Jungkook." Jimin said, putting his hands on my stomach.

"I know righ-ahh!!" I groaned in pain. It was Braxton Hicks contractions. Faux contractions.

"Oh God Jungkook what's happening?!?!" Jimin exclaimed. I squirmed and sat on the bed.

I rode out the pain.

"Hngngg!" I groaned again. I shut my eyes tightly. Jimin tried to soothe my back, while still panicking himself.

After about 15 more seconds of pain and panic, it stopped.

I laid back on the bed, clutching my stomach still.

"Jungkook are you okay? What was that?" Jimin asked, still spooked.

"It was contractions. Braxton Hicks. They aren't actual contractions. They happen around this time in the pregnancy." I said, breathing hard.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were dying or something." Jimin exhaled.

All of a sudden, Yoongi barged in.

A/N OML I DIDNT THINK THAT THIS STORY WOULD DO SO WELL THANKS?

EXCITED ELISE~