10. Go Time

a/n IIM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE BIRTH CHAPTER UGUUGUH also comment if i should continue in this book after or make a sequel or not even continue the book at all?

Narrator's POV

Taehyung shifted through the piles of things

"How much left do I have to pack hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Just the stuff on the ground over there." Hoseok said as he pointed to a pile in the corner of the room.

"I'm r-really nervous." Taehyung said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Don't worry about it. It will go amazing." Hoseok said surely.

"Jimin invited everyone right?" Taehyung asked.

"You need to stop worrying!" Hoseok said, putting the last of the things in boxes.

"This is the last of it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes!" Said Hoseok happily.

"It's go time." Taehyung started to pick up the boxes.

-

Jungkook's POV-

It was about 5:30 and it was still light. We were preparing popcorn and candy, lots of it as well. I've never wanted to each so much.

"Okay we are having a problem choosing between these two movies." said Jimin holding up two movie packages." 

The first one was Moana and the second one was Breakfast Club.

"Ooh! Moana!" Jin yells. Namjoon was silent but he nodded.

"Yeah Moana!" I say with enthusiasm.

"Moana it is..." Jimin sighed, looking at the cover on the box.

"Oh christ, kill me now.." Yoongi said flopping onto the couch.

"Come on YoonYoon! You know you love it!" Jin said and started to tickle him.

(a/n no one wants this ship to happen but i accidentally wrote jin as hoesuck and i forgot that he wasn't coming ahhaa... but yoonseok for the win :D )

"Yah! Stop it-hhehehahhahah!" Yoongi called out. 

I was laughing really hard along with everyone else.

"Hoseok would love this right now." I laugh over the yelling from Yoongi.

Jimin walked to the tv and inserted the disk into the dvd player. 

"Come on guys I'm gonna start it soooooon!" Jimin yelled.

Everyone nodded and took a few minutes to get comfy on the couches with candy and popcorn and soda.

-

Jimin's POV-

"WAIT THE FUCKING LAVA BITCH WAS THE ISLAND THE WHOLE TIME?" Yoongi yelled. He threw a handful of popcorn at the screen.

"I'm gonna go pee." I say as I get up. 

I walk into the bathroom and sit on the edge of the tub. I pulled out my phone and clicked the messages app.

To: 👽  Taelien 👽

JM: I think it's time to go man

T: Ok. Be there in 2 min

JM: Bye

T: Bye

Jimin stayed in the bathroom for a little bit to make it seem like he was actually peeing. He finally walked out of the bathroom and joined the rest of his friends.

-

Narrator's POV

From: Christian Chim Chim 🍡

JM: I think it's time to go man.

T: Ok. Be there in 2 min

JM: Bye

T: Bye

Taehyung shut off his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Come on Hoseok. Jimin said it was time to go." He said to the older, sitting on the couch.

He got up and they left out the door.

-

"You ready?" Hoseok whispered. They were right outside the door.

Taehyung nodded, hands a little full.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

-

"Don't get up Jungkook, I'll get it." Jimin said smiling from ear to ear.

He opened the door.

A/N GET READY TO RUMBLE

-elise~