9. Recovery

a/n crap i know this might be coming to an end soon but it was so short and i love it. Maybe ill make a one shots mpreg book

Jimin's POV

Jungkook was still in pain after Taehyung left, and it wasn't physical. He hasn't been taking care of himself well since then and I'm worried.

"Kookie?" I asked, quietly opening Jungkook's bedroom door.

"Hnng..." He groaned as he laid in bed with a tear stained face.

"Kookie, you've just been lying in bed for 2 weeks. You've haven't been eating and it's bad for the baby.." I tried to explain to him.

"B-but. Tae..." He complained sadly.

"I know. I know, but if you don't take care of the baby, you could lose her." I said.

He sat straight up.

"You're right." He said as he rubbed his 7 month baby bump.

"You're huge Kookie." I said, pointing to his swollen stomach.

I walked over and put my hands on it. I don't need to ask anymore.

He smiled sadly at the touch.

"She's kicking." He said.

I felt this little thumps on his stomach.

"Ah ah..." Jungkook said in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just- gnnng- her kicks are getting stronger." He stared at his belly.

"Have you heard anything from- T-Taehyung?" He said, having trouble using his name.

I shook my head no. 

I lied. Taehyung had texted me with a surprise. I have to get all the boys together at eight tonight.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. He needed to eat.

"Any cravings? You deserve it. You've been so good with them." I asked, opening the fridge.

"Um yeah. Strawberry jam? So toast." He said.

"Coming right up." I say like a chef, trying to cheer him up.

-

Taehyung's POV

I've been going crazy about this pregnancy thing. I have no idea how this happened. We used protection. 

I've already told my parents and they were happy. 

I want to be a good father, but I'm only 21, but I still can't leave my kid without a dad. 

I just keep thinking back to the hurt on Jungkook's face when I left. He was in pain from the baby and I just left.

I really hurt him.

I've been reading books on this stuff and trying to learn. 

I think I can finally accept that I'm going to be a father. 

And if I'm going to be a father, I'm going to be a damn good one.

-

Jungkook's POV

Another two weeks have gone by and still nothing from Tae. It's been 4 weeks now and I'm almost eight months. The guys have been really helpful with stuff like massages and listening.

They really love the baby likes it their own.

"I'm hooooome!" Said Hoseok, jumping and dancing through the door.

I chuckled as he walked over to me.

"How is the baby?" He asked, putting his hands on my bloated and swollen stomach.

"She's good. Her kicks are very powerful though." I say.

"Maybe she'll be a Kong Fu master or something." He said looking at my belly.

I laugh again. 

"Hey is Hoseok home?" I hear Jimin say.

He peeked out from behind his door. A smile appeared on his face as he ran over to Hoseok and tackled him.

I laughed at the sight.

"Aish! Get off- ahahahaha!!!!" Said Hoseok while Jimin rode piggyback.

Jimin got off.

"Hey guys I wanted to know if you wanted to have a movie night tonight. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi have already agreed to it. You guys up?" Jimin asked.

"Uh.. I guess. Nothing scary though." I say.

Jimin nods with excitement and looked to Hokseok. 

"Um... Maybe not. I have a lot of work stuff to do. Maybe I'll come later." He said with a smile.

"Oh- okay!" Said Jimin.

"I'm excited!" I said, clapping my hands.