21. Lap Dance

company brand symbol above whateveR

sorry for not publishing in a while hahaa i got MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK so you guys can suggest stuff if you want AND i went camping for two days AND THERE WAS NO SERVICE AAHH

AHH A BOY IN MY CLASS FOUND OUT THAT I HAD A WATTPAD HE THOUGHT IT WAS FEMININE PRODUCTS (cuz watt-pad) AND HE READ MY NOTIFICATIONS AND THEY INCLUDED A BOOK CALLED "SEX SLAVE" (by jiminsbulge check it out in my library its good) AND I BEGGED HIM NOT TO TELL SO I HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT T WAS A "BOOK" AHHH IM DEAD INSIDE BUT HERE IS A NEW CHAP

IM EXCITED FOR THIS STORY

"Is there any way i can purchase a lap dance?" Jimin asked.

"A lap dance? Of course! I'll tell you there options." She pointed as she spoke.

"Over there is Chen and right there is Jackson. Woozi there is a bit of a newbie so probably not him unless you really want him. BamBam on your left- he's really great. Oh and the fan favorite Yoongi-" 

"Yoongi!" Jimin said, interrupting her.

"A-Alrighty then. You okay with being on stage?" She said.

Jimin gulped and nodded.

-

The loud speakers blasted with a voice.

"Now we have a lap dance by Yoongi! Will Jimin please come up onto the stage!" The voice said.

Yoongi stopped when hearing his name and was wide eyed when he heard Jimin's name. He was even more surprised when Jimin came onto the stage with him. The staff put a chair on it and led Jimin to sit.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin said with a smirk.

The music changed to a slower song and Yoongi did his job. Yoongi looked unhappy, but he had to do it because he would get fired if he didn't comply. He already had two strikes.

He grinded on Jimin and waved his hips. Jimin felt his pants tighten. Yoongi didn't even look at Jimin. He walked around Jimin and sat on his lap and twerked on him. Jimin was in heaven. He only wished that it wasn't in public, with people cheering.

-

After the dance, Jimin went to the bar and got some drinks, maybe a few too many.

 When Yoongi's shift ended, he walked over to the bar to talk to Jimin about - well, everything that just happened.

"Jimin, why are you here and why did you ask for a lap dance from me?" He asked.

"Cause you're hot~" He simply answered.

Yoongi took the bubbling pink drink from Jimin's small hands and put it on a table. He frowned.

"Jimin." Yoongi said sternly

"I told Jungkook I loved him so I came here to have fun~" Jimin slurred.

"Y-you what?" Yoongi asked. 

Jimin didn't answer and he started touching Yoongi's bare chest, tracing patterns along his abs.

"J-Jimin stop." Yoongi said as shivers went down his spine. He grabbed Jimin's wrist and with some whines, he pulled Jimin into the dressing room. Yoongi took the single suspender off of his shoulder and put on a black V-neck. He sat with Jimin on the couch in the room.

"Tell me everything Jimin." Yoongi demanded.

"Soo... Me and Jungkookie had the sex in high school riiiiggght?~ So ever since that happened.. I loved him and I told him and he- he was just likkee "NOO maaaann...~ S-so I went to my step sissster's apartment and sheee let me iinnn.~ Then I cut myself and came heeerrree to yoouuuuuu!!!!" He slurred out. Jimin flopped onto Yoongi's lap.

"You cut yourself?" Yoongi asked worriedly and Jimin nodded drunkenly. Yoongi pulled up the sleeves of his sweater to reveal red-ish lines along Jimin's forearms.

"O-oh god Jimin.." Yoongi said.

"It's okaaay! It wasss worth it to see you all sexxxy and nakeddd~" Jimin slurred again. Yoongi blushed a bit

"Why are you aaa stripper annywayss?" Jimin asked.

"W-well, I'm kinda in a tough spot with money right now. I'm trying to be a music producer, but I need a lot of money for equipment. I can make about 500 to 2,000 dollars a night here. I used to never believe in selling my body for money, but duty calls." Yoongi finished.

"Can I buy your body just for meee??" Jimin asked. 

"Man, you can't hold your alcohol." Yoongi sighed

"I can hold yoouuu..." Jimin said, trying his best to sexily crawl onto Yoongi's lap.

"Jimin stop."

"Noo..." Jimin said. He leaned into Yoongi so they were face to face.

"I-I should take you home- or to your sister's." Yoongi said, looking into Jimin's eyes as he inched closer.

Jimin was fully on Yoongi's lap and started to grind against him.

Their lips brushed and Yoongi could smell the alcohol on Jimin's breath.

"J-Jimin?" Yoongi said before they locked lips in a kiss that lasted for what felt like a lifetime.

Yoongi knew he shouldn't be kissing Jimin. He did not want to be a rebound from Jungkook's rejection. He also did not want to do anything with Jimin that was alcohol induced, but Jimin's lips fit so perfectly with his and he didn't pull away. His lips were soft and warm, and after a while their tongues were intertwined. 

It shook Jimin a little when Yoongi got up and led Jimin to a room in the back of the club. It had was pink and black with a huge king bed and of course, a mirror on the ceiling. Toys and other items were lining the shelves. There was a bath in the corner that could just be considered a jacuzzi at it's size. Jimin guessed this club had secret prostitutes.

"Yeah I know it's weird but.. business purposes." Yoongi explained.

"Yoongi.." Jimin said.

"What?" He said back.

"H-have you ever-" Jimin was going to finish but Yoongi knew what he was going to say.

"I-I have... sadly... I-It was so much m-money I just-" Yoongi stopped. Tears trailed down Yoongi's face slowly as he remembered when he sold his body to a man. Jimin turned to him and kissed them away. Yoongi smiled sadly and wiped his face.

"But this one is on me." He smirked and pulled Jimin onto the bed.

a/n don't kill me for not writing the whole sex scene out in the next chap PLEASE. when i write smut it takes so long because i like to write every part and its soo harrdd (wink) anyways i love this chapter an you should too bye

elise~