22. If...

Yoongi inserted himself into Jimin, earning a moan instantly. Jimin bit his lip to keep his sounds in.

"The walls are thick Jimin. The music is blasting. Be as loud as you want baby..."

Yoongi was fully inside Jimin now and he started to pull out and shove back in. Jimin moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back into his head as he threw it back. He could see them in the mirror when he looked up and it was...interesting..

Yoongi sped up his thrusts and Jimin bucked his hips into them, seeing how deep Yoongi could go. Jimin moaned the loudest when Yoongi hit his prostate. He noticed this and pounded into that spot many times, getting huge moans from Jimin. Yoongi himself was grunting and moaning.

"Y-Yoongi I'm gonna-"

"Not before me." He interrupted.

"I-I can't h-hold it!" Jimin whined. He was now a moaning and screaming mess. He was in so much pain from holding it in.

Yoongi thrusted even harder before he came and Jimin immediately after.

"Wow.." Jimin said as Yoongi flopped onto the bed beside him.

"I've been told I fuck well." Yoongi said breathing hard.

"Well? That was amazing. You're so good. It felt different though. Why do you think it felt like that?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah it felt different for me too. I don't-" Yoongi stopped when he realized something. He jerked his head to the side table where an unopened box stood tall. Jimin turned his head as well.

Condoms.

"Shit." They said in unison.

-

"How could we forget a condom? We are so dumb!" Yoongi said as they drove back to Jimin's sister's place.

"I know! What about that Plan B thing?" Jimin said.

"Yeah! Take that! I don't know how it affects men though. It might be bad.. I'll look it up." Yoongi said, going onto his phone in the passenger's seat.

"Ah. It says: 'Plan B can be dangerous to men and can cause-" He paused, "- a shitload of diseases I can't even pronounce- Woah. So I guess not." Yoongi said.

"I guess we will have to hope for the best. " Jimin said sighing.

"Yeah.." Yoongi sighed too.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I-If I'm pregnant...Will I have to abort it?" Jimin said, scared.

"Jimin... That's really your choice. Let's not think about it now. That's far in the future." Yoongi concluded. The rest of the drive was silent.

-

Jungkook cried even harder that day and locked himself in his room. He did nothing but sleep and cry because he lost his lover...again.

"Jinnie's here!" A happy voice said from outside.

"Yoongi are you here?" it said.

"Tae? Jimin? Kookie?" it said again as he walked into Kookie's room.

"Oh hey Kookie!" said a happy Jin.

Jungkook wiped his tears quickly.

"Kookie? what's wrong?"

"I-I don't w-want to t-talk about it." Jungkook answered.

"Oh.. Where is everyone? I didn't see Yoongi, Jimin, or Tae." He said.

Tae... 

Jungkook began to cry again.

"Ah what did I say!" Jin said as he sat down and held Jungkook while he cried. His teas dripped onto his huge belly.

"It's okay.. Shh... Eomma's here.." Jin said, comforting Jungkook.

Jungkook sat and just sobbed while Jin held him for a couple minutes.

"I'm gonna make mandu. Do you want some?" Jin asked getting up. Jungkook nodded and started to get up as well.

Jin held Jungkook's hand as they waked out. It wasn't at all intimate, but to Jungkook it felt so loving having the older's hand to hold. Jin sat him down on the couch and put a blanket over him as he walked into the kitchen to start making the mandu.

cAN wE tAKe A MOmENT

AND LIKE THE READS TOO BLESS UP MY PEEPS OKAY BYE

-you know who i am