12. Together

"How did you two get together?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"I-I'll go first." Jungkook spoke up.

Taehyung nodded.

"It was six months ago... Taehyung and I were really close. You guys know that. Taehyung had a lot to drink that night. You guys know I can't drink and I didn't... T-Taehyung started talking about-stuff..."Jungkook swallowed. Taehyung looked very guilty and ashamed.

"He- um- kissed me and of course, because i'm gay and I was attacted to him, it aroused me so.. It lead to sex. W-we used protection, but protection only works like 96% of the time..." Jungkook trailed off.

Taehyung expression changed.

"WHAT?" Taehyung yelled, baffled.

"You didn't know?" Yoongi laughed a little.

Taehyung dashed out of the room and came back a few seconds later holding a box of condoms. He scanned the back of the box.

"THEY SHOULD PUT IT IN BIG, BLOCK LETTERS!" (A/N f.r.i.e.n.d.s. anyone?)

"Whatever.." Taehyung sighed as he threw the box behind him.

"Back to the story?" Hoseok said, turning back to Jungkook.

"Well um, yeah I got pregnant. I got the results from the doctor and I told Jimin."

"YOU TOLD HIM FIRST?" exclaimed Jin.

"He can keep a secret.. Then I had a Braxton Hicks contraction and Yoongi came to see if I was okay and then he knew." Jungkook explained. All their heads turned to the boys. They looked away guiltily.

"Why was Taehyung so drunk in the first place?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe Taehyung should explain that..."

"Um okay." Taheyung agreed. He took a deep breath.

"I had went to a party with my girlfriend. You guys didn't know about her. I got up to get drinks and I came back to see her locking lips with another guy. I chugged both of the drinks quickly and went back for more... I drunk called Kookie and he got worried and came to get me." Taehyung paused.

"We went into his room. I needed someone to rely on and he was that person. I guess I realized that women were going to be mean. And I think I never really liked any of them. I knew that I loved Jungkook, but I always thought it was platonic and as a friend, like skin ships. I soon found out that it was... more... and I really love Kookie." Taehyung finished.

"Y-you love me?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Of course Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Everyone get out." Jungkook said.

Jimin lead everyone to his room to wait.

"Jungkook I-" Taehyung tried to explain but was interrupted by the younger's lips attacking his. He kissed back immediately, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's torso. His tongue began to roam the younger's mouth. Jungkook lightly sucked on it. He received a small moan from Taehyung in return. Jungkook pulled away.

"I love you too."

A/N OH SHIT GUYS NEXT FEW CHAPs ARE GONNA BE SO MMMMM I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN JUST READ IT WHEN I PUBLISH IT OKAY?

hint: confession~~~~

-an actual hot potato~