7. Who?

a/n this is so fun to write idek if i'm gonna publish this

Narrator's POV-

All of a sudden, Yoongi barged in.

Jungkook's shirt was lifted up, showing his bump, and Jimin was still holding him.

"Wh-I-I-" said the very confused Yoongi.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at Yoongi in surprise.

"I heard- yelling and-screaming so I-I came to see if you were okay, and um.." Said Yoongi still confused.

"Um- I can explai- ahh!" exclaimed Jungkook. It was happening again.

"Oh god! It's happening again!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook clutched him stomach and shut his eyes again. 

"What's happening again? What's happening?" Exclaimed the still very confused Yoongi.

Jimin rubbed his back while Jungkook yelled in pain. They couldn't answer questions at the moment.

"AHHH! GGGRHNNGH! MAKE IT STOP!" Screamed Jungkook.

He had never had pain like this. Not even the first time he had sex. Especially because pleasure comes after the pain during sex.

A few more seconds and it was over. Jungkook was still hunched over, holding his bump. He was panting very hard.

"Would someone like to tell me what's going on?" Yoongi asked, still in shock.

"I-I'm pregnant." Jungkook confessed again.

Yoongi stood in shock for a few seconds.

"WHO FUCKED YOU?" He yelled. 

He needed to know so he could kill them for doing this to his Kookie.

Tears fell from Jungkook's eyes. He sobbed and Jimin comforted him.

"N-no Jungkook don't- I just wanted to know. I just want to protect you." Yoongi said softer.