Favorite Positive Character Traits

adaptable - i like seeing characters that can adjust to new situations. i especially love it in unrealistic situations. "that person's flying? cool, seen it before."

attentive - i, personally, get tired of oblivious characters, especially when it comes to situations where you (the reader) would be jumping up and down in your character, yelling "it's right there, omg! it's so obvious!" especially when it comes to people.

certain - they're one hundred percent certain in their choices, even if it turns out to be wrong later on. they're decisive and they follow through.

charismatic - i like when it's portrayed in a friendly light. while most villain's pull it off, i'm kind of tired of seeing it be used for characters that have ulterior motives.

communicator - there's nothing wrong with talking and being open. i love that and wish there were more characters who avoided leaving thing's left unsaid.
connected - they have connections with people, their religions, their hobbies, etc.

easygoing - people like this are easy to get along with and they tend to tie friendships together.

generous - i love when characters are the kind to hand out their kindness without expecting anything in return. i love when it's subtle, especially.

intimate - a super friendly kind of person, who forms deep bonds and shows their affections openly, regardless of the nature of their relationship (platonic or romantic). friendly, but bold; might be the kind of person to wipe crumbs from the corner of another's mouth, definitely brushes dust off another's back, etc.
knowledgeable - don't get me wrong, i love intelligent characters like no other, but i like it slightly more when their knowledge lies in other places (hobbies? places? history? mythology?)

listener - this person enjoys listening more than talking and that's acceptable, but sometimes i like knowing that this character's friends will listen to them in return. too many times do i see these kinds of characters play the role of ear only. they're a character too, y'know?

loyal - to their friends, family, lover, pets, etc. sure. however, i enjoy the kind of loyal characters that know when their friends are in the wrong and they don't just obliviously go along with it.