DECEMBER DISASTER IDEAS

Person A makes hot chocolate for Person B but when they hand them their mug, Person A drops it spilling the piping hot drink on Person B. Person A then helps Person B clean themself up and treat any burns they might have.

Person A and Person B were supposed to go out for a date but a snow storm hits and they get snowed in. Person A is really sad about it so Person B builds them a blanket fort so they can spend the evening snuggling and watching Christmas movies together.

Person A starts decorating for Christmas only to realize that all of their strands of lights have stopped working. They're really upset because they can't afford to replace all of them so they call Person B to vent. An hour later, Person B shows up at Person A's house with several strands of working lights and helps them decorate the house.

Person A was supposed to go Christmas caroling with a large group of friends but has to cancel because they're sick and have lost their voice. Person B, one of the friends in the group, makes up an excuse as to why they can't go caroling either. Person B then shows up at Person A's house and serenades them with Christmas carols in their living room.

Person A and Person B are decorating a gingerbread house when Person A accidentally breaks a piece causing the house to collapse. Person A is really sad and afraid that Person B will be mad at them but Person B has the idea to turn it into a post-apocalyptic gingerbread house so they work together to strategically destroy it even more.