types of love

philautia
mint water and a night alone tracing constellations through clear glasses. the scent of crisp greenness and innocence weaves through air kissed curls. this skin is gifted by heaven. live to be good to oneself to return it there.

pragma
the same sun rises, and the same eyes meet the same sleeping lover beside them. there is protection and responsibility. the same, a year, a decade, a century. there lies patience and compromise. for them, for us, for you.

ludus
a storm on the riverside, where they held each other over the rushing waters. 'don't let me fall' she giggled sweetly. everything is a game. but he was afraid and held on tight. children play so carelessly, they do not know death.

eros
rose blush, starry eyes and stolen affection. demure expressions always promise, more, more, i'll give you more. the universe, my life, whatever it takes. stay beneath me - without this, we are nothing but two flashes in time.

phillia
from dust and blood; bonds made stronger than what holds the skies together. the skin of their backs know the others - they've got each other. no words are needed between them, their presence alone speaks many.

storge
she could tell her mothers laugh amongst the laugh of many other women. there was no other laugh she preferred. her mother knew her daughters fears never ended with the monsters she conquered in the woods, so she hid knives between her breasts.

agape
there are ghost trees that speak to me, of life, and how it is love. how they gave theirs to shelter mine, and i will give mine to grow life again. for what? for nothing but divinity, nature, the universe. sincerely.