Artist Au Prompts

"It's my first time in this kind of class. My hands are shaking and I just dropped everythig on the ground. Thank you for helping me, you're really nice and... What the hell are you doing?! Why are undressing?! YOU HAVE NO UNDERWEAR ON. I can't believe you're my nude model."

"Your boss paid me to paint something on the walls. There are so many details, my hands hurt and I stand most of the day. You felt bad for me and gave me a coffee. As you came to see my work I decided to take a sip but i didn't look at the cups. It was water I used to clean my brush and now it's on your face."

"I'm not a stalker but you bought last bucket of paint I used in my flat, seriously i have one wall left. So I'm just following you around and think about how to talk to you. It seems that you're a street artist and you're really good and you also need that paint now so i don't know what to do."

"I was paiting im my flat and needed to borrow something from yours because you're also an artist. It's good that you gave me a spare key because you're not home. I didn't know my shoes were covered in paint so now you have my footprints on your floor and WHAT DO I DO NOW?"

"We attend the same art classes and now we work in pairs. I get distracted because of you so i don't listen to our teacher. In the end you showed me a really realistic drawing of me but I did a caricature of you. Please don't be mad i really don't think your ears are that big."