Chapter 31

Lol did you guys know this is called a Sextuple update. Lmfao!!!

Enjoy! The last chapter to the 6 thing.

Julian's P.O.V

"Blindfold again, really?" Aiden questions when I park at the bottom of the trail.

"Yeah." I say shoving it towards him, he sighs before tying it around his eyes tightly. "You have to listen and be careful since we're climbing a mountain."

"This is a dumb idea. Like a really dumb one, you know better." He groans as I help him out the car. I keep his hand in mine as we start climbing the steps to the top, at least this place had steps instead of pure woods.

"I would carry you, but I don't want to." I say making sure he doesn't miss a step as we make our way up.

"Aren't you the sweetest?" He says sarcastically, I smile to myself as he walks behind me blindly.

"Let's play a game." I suggest knowing it'd take forever to reach the top.

"I'll punch you if you say I Spy." He warns making me laugh.

"I was thinking One Word." I suggest.

"What the fuck is One Word?" He asks.

"We have to make a story each having one word at a time. If you stop for more than a few seconds you lose. Like I'll say Once you say Upon and so on." I explain helping him over a large tree than had fallen across the path. "Understand?"

"Yeah, you start." He suggests.

"There."

"Once."

"Was."

(A.N. - I can't type it like this. You're getting a paragraph, call it laziness if you must, deal with it)

A boy called Ramon. Ramon had five donkeys and three rhinos.

"Wait pause, why the hell does a kid have five rhinos?" I ask while laughing.

"Because I said so." He grumble with a smile playing on his lips. "Continue."

Ramon had six brothers and only one sister, Jessica. Now Jessica was a whore.

"What the fuck Julian." Aiden says stopping the game once again as he laughs loudly.

"She's a whore, continuing." I reply smiling widely.

Now Jessica liked to sleep around, once she was a whore. She slept with the entire baseball team, basketball team, tennis club, badminton club, the football team and even the cheerleading squad. Ramon was embarrassed because of his sister and asked her to stop but she just slapped him and walked away. Ramon was mad and decided to tell her parents, but they died that night in a plane crash.

"What the hell." I say as I burst out laughing.

"Let it be." Aiden says with a shrug.

Being the eldest, Jessica became their guardian and started sleeping with guys all over the house. Ramon got angry and decided to burn down the house with her in it while his other siblings were out. But Ramon didn't know that Jessica snuck out the back door and survived. So one day she

"We're here." I say cutting him off.

"What? I want to know what happens next!" He whines making me laugh.

"We can continue another time." I say pulling the blind fold off. He blinks several times before his eyes trail up to the large building with lines leading down the mountain near to the hotel that now looked like a spec.