Chapter 54

IT'S BEEN YEARS! OMG I MISSED Y'ALL 🖤🖤🖤

Julian's P.O.V

"Julian!" Aiden and I turn to see my father rushing out of the newly built hall among the other pack members.

"You can go ahead, I'll be home soon." I say turning to Aiden and pressing a light kiss to his cheek. He gives me a weak smile and makes his way home without a word. I let out a breath as I watch him walk down the road with slightly slouched shoulders as he kicks a lone pebble along.

When Aiden stopped crying after telling me the brutal things those wretched creatures did to him, I took him to bed and tried my best to comfort him. He feel asleep after hours of me holding him while whispering words of love to try and sooth his mind of the frightening events he had to relive.
The next day I catered to his every need, he didn't like that much, told me he didn't want to be pitied or treated differently. But I couldn't help but want to hug him when he looked so beaten down, I kind of wished he hadn't told me seeing how it affected him but he assured me that it was for the best.

I told him to rest today while I go talk to the pack, but he insisted it was important we both were there. We apologized like our lives deepened on it to the pack, we'd been absent and more concerned with our personal lives than the pack and that was unforgivable. But they forgave us, they actually didn't seem to mind much, understanding our situation without a complaint. We dealt with pack issues, some future plans and before I knew it we were leaving.

"How can I help you?" I say turning to my father who was wearing a slight frown.

"I wanted to give you some more time before bringing this up but some pack members are already asking questions on the issue." He says making his frown transfer to me as I clench my fists unknowingly.

"What is it?" I say lowly fearing for the worst like an uprising of sorts.

"They want to know your plan for kids." He says making my eyes widen considerably as I swallow the lump in my throat.

"K-kids?" I stutter in disbelief.

"We know you're both male but you're also both Alphas, you need to start looking into your options." He says as I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"We're only eighteen." I say making him scoff.

"Don't try that. If Aiden was a girl, he'd already have a pup in him. You know how it works." He says as I shake my head to try and clear my head of images of a pregnant, female version of Aiden.

"Now's not really the best time." I say trying desperately to get myself out of this conversation.

"Well make it the time." He growls steeping closer. "If you meant any word in there about being better Alphas, then make this a priority."

"I'll bring it up, somehow." I say making him smile widely as he backs away.

"That's my boy!" He says before attacking me with a surprise hug before running away to join my awaiting mother.

I sigh as I look up praying for a solution to fall from the sky. When bird poo falls in my hair instead, I decide to head home ignoring the disturbingly warm liquid running down my face.

-----

"A bird took a shit on your face." Aiden says laughing at the door as I finish up washing my hair and face in the sink.

"It was more in my hair, but yeah." I say grabbing a small towel to dry myself. He continues to laugh as he walks over to me, sitting me on the counter before drying my hair while I watch him.