Prologue

Park Jimin, age 25, founder and CEO of PARK, a global tech company. I've seen him mentioned in finance magazine. They talk about him like he's some kind of wunderkind. At this point, it's a familiar pattern. Every time PARK announces a new product, it revolutionizes the industry. Loyal customers all over the world ooh and ahh over its features. High-spec smartphones may be the norm now, but Park Jimin was the driving force that spread them all over the globe. That alone says a lot about what he's done. Customers rush to the store when his new products go on sale. In Korea, people famously queue up to two weeks in advance for a PARK release. It's easy to see why PARK has the largest share of the global technology market. He revolutionized the industry as a young man. His appearance on the world stage changed everything. That means people all over the world are watching his every move...

Me: He always looks so cold and indifferent, even in pictures...

???: How are you getting along, y/n? Lovely night, isn't it?

All of sudden, a new window opens on my monitor, and a man face appears. Reacting to the voice of the man I respect so much. I look back at him and nod.

Me: I was just looking over the intel. Your target for this mission seems to be pretty big deal. I know the whole country's been bubbling with excitement over Jimin's arrival to Korea, but... I didn't expect him to be the target of the mission...

Boss: It's not all that strange. He is the CEO of PARK, after all. While they obviously make smartphones and computers, they also make newest most advanced tablets and voice recognition Als... PARK's rise to prominence put a whole new wave of surveillance tecmology on market.

True. If i were to stop a person on the street... There's a 50% chance they'd using a PARK phone or tablet.

Boss: He's a rich, powerful, handsome man. Be careful not to get your heart stolen.

Although the boss's tone is joking, I can't stop my shoulders from slumping in exasperation.

Me: Boss, I'm an EAC agent and a professional. Give me some credit here.

Boss: I only joke with you because I know how capable and reliable you are. Now then, you're going to be headed to a member's only restaurant located within Seoul Forest Stay, the side of PARK's Korea headquaters. And once you're there...

Me: I'm to get 'acquainted with the target, right?

Boss: Haha, good luck tonight.

The window with the video call closes, and the window with the data on my target returns.

Park Jimin

Age: 25

Personality : Cold, logical, efficiency first.

Occupation: IT Firm CEO

Details: Founder & CEO of PARK, a global IT Firm Changed the way the world communicates. Called the "21st Century's Edison"