thirty-two

TODAY IS MY HUSBAND DYLAN O'BRIEN'S BIRTHDAY *insert a ton of heart emojis*

Saturday, 11:26 am

kayden | emma

Emma sat up in her bed and sat there for two seconds, dazed, before dashing towards the bathroom. She managed to comb her hair while brushing her teeth before sprinting into her closet.

"Shit, I'm late and I don't know what to wear." She said as she stares at the endless clothes on the hangers. "Okay, something casual."

Emma closed her eyes and grabbed a random black shirt from her shirt section and paired it with a jean skirt. She grabbed a simple black cross body bag that was big enough to fit her huge phone in before putting on a Charlotte Russe black two-piece platform sandal.

 She grabbed a simple black cross body bag that was big enough to fit her huge phone in before putting on a Charlotte Russe black two-piece platform sandal

With that, she dashed out of her house and got into her car, before speeding her way to Cafe Breeze. Before getting out of her car, she put on a black Adidas baseball cap and rose gold sunglasses and then hurried into the cafe.

"Where is this guy." Emma murmured anxiously. She was excited yet nervous to meet him, something she never felt towards anyone before.

As she continues to search around, she felt someone suddenly grab her wrist and dragging her to a table in the back.

"Kayden?"

"The only and only. Sit down Torilla Bangkok."

Emma looked around before taking a seat across the handsome guy that sat before her. "I was expecting an old man," Emma said jokingly.

"I don't even sound old."

"It's the 21st century, voice changers are common."

Kayden smiled, revealing a dimple on his left cheek. "Well, sorry to say, I don't use those things. Why don't you take off your hat and glasses."

"Yeah, if you want to get mobbed."

"We're in the back of the cafe. I think it's safe."

"Fine." She took off her sunglasses and hat, stuffing them into her bag.

"So, Miss. Emma. Can I have your autograph?"

"You have my number which is quite unfortunate but I think that's enough," Emma said with a wink. She glanced at his cup of coffee. "I thought you like to drink tea."

"I'm just trying something new."

"How long ago did you order that?"

"For as long as my butt was sitting here for."