fifty-three

[ dedicated to AverySummers aka the queen of cringe ❤️🧀 ]

After her long bath of remorse and regret, she finally decided that shedding tears weren't going to bring him back to her. And that what he have done couldn't be forgiven.

She straighten her posture on the stylish chair as people work their magic on her face and hair.

When they were done, she had ask them to leave her alone for a while as she surf her mind.

They weren't fit for each other.

She is a Hollywood Princess.

He is an orphan that was forced to drug deal with his step father.

They don't belong together.

At least that's what she was trying to convince herself.

When Kayden arrived, a blank face covered his chiseled face but she ignored him.

Kayden notice her in the beautiful long gown with her hair and makeup done.

He thought he had forgotten how to breathe for a second. His eyes shown of nothing but his heart was hurting.

He was just that good at hiding his feelings.

"Going somewhere?" He asks.

"Yeah, the Kimmels  are today." She said. "You know the award thing people go to and get awards..."

"Yeah.. I'm here for my stuff."

"You can head up by yourself." She says awkwardly.

Not even ten minutes later, Kayden came down with all his stuff just as Emma was about to leave.

They both walk out together, the maids were too busy hustling and dusting and only gave quick glances to them.

Her mother was on another business trip in Greenland for two weeks.

As they walk the halls together, Emma's heels echoed throughout the huge halls before they turn into the main hallway.

"School starts in a few days." He said finally after agonizing seconds.

"I know."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

They stepped outside of the main entrance after more walking. The front garden outside their estate was truly breathtaking.

Emma let out a deep breath. "We can always be friends right?"

Kayden forced a smile. "Totally."

Then he started walked towards the front gates.

She climbed into the limbo that was waiting for her.

Then they parted ways

author's note

this chapter is cringe
but who cares cuz I'm the princess of cringe