fifty

Emma's Point of View

-

"Kayden, you better make the right choice. Don't go back to that scumbag. I'd rather die than have a brother working for that douche." Ivory snaps. 

"If you work for him again, consider us as dead," Landon says. "Get Ivory and get the hell outta here."

"Do you want to die?" Kayden explodes.

"As soon as you sign his damn contract, he's out to kill us one way or the other. Take Ivory and leave." Landon growls.

Kayden looks at me sympathetically before his eyes darkened.

"Ivory and Landon are twins, I should get to take them both," Kayden says.

"Then who will die with your girlfriend?" Jared snickers.

Kayden snorts. "Girlfriend? She was a challenge but who knew she was so easy?"

My wince at his words. "Wow, you're a fucking douchebag," I say.

Jared stares at Kayden as he continues. "She was a celebrity that gave me attention, provided me a shelter, and gives me pleasure. How could I pass?"

At that point, I was ready to break loose and kill him. 

"Vicious, ruthless, like a leader. Take Ivory and Landon in exchange for this princess. How's that?" Jared optioned smugly. He then turns towards me. "We're going to have a good time, princess."

I shudder in fear as I watch two of the men untie both Landon and Ivory and push them towards Kayden.

Before the three of them left, Ivory and Landon turned back to give me apologetic looks. 

"I'm sorry my brother is a douchebag." She says. "And I'm sorry I can't help you." A tear rolls down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

I crack a small smile. "It's okay. Just go. I'll be fine." 

When the three of them left, the men all but two filed to the back of the abandoned place before shutting the door.

Jared starts to unbutton his shirt as he gestures the two men to leave also. 

"I can make you scream so loud princess, do you believe me?" He smirks.

"I don't want a crinkly old dick inside of me, I'm sorry," I replied.

He ignored me as he throws off his shirt and then starts unbuckling his pants. 

"You really need to wax your hairy chest," I say flatly.

My heart hurts. My body was numb. I didn't have time for this nor the energy. 

Mindless to say, I was heartbroken from what Kayden has said.

Jared inched closer to me, smiling dangerously as he starts trailing kisses down my neck.

"Get away you fucking creep." I scream. 

Tears sprung to my eyes as I try to hold them back. Not wasting another moment, I let the rope fall around my feet before I kneed him. The ropes that supposedly held my wrist together has unraveled.

You..!" Jared was cut short when sirens were heard. He growls at me before running towards the back but not before he pressed a button.