Sometimes

Camila's POV

I have decided already. I'm going to look for Phoebe. If everyone seems to be unfazed of Phoebe leaving and seems to be unconcerned about this, well, I'm not. We badly need her. I mean, Ace and I are actually the ones who thinks about stuff and the rest. I don't know. Well, Axel can but not like us.

"Ace," I started. "I have a favour, can we look for Phoebe?"

"We can't, Cams" she answered.

"Why?" I asked her again. "I mean, we all know we need her."

"No, we can't" she said with force now. "She left by herself. It was her own decision."

"How can you think like that?!" I angrily said.

"If she left you without any reason, she doesn't need want to be followed." She replied with anger in her voice.

I shut my mouth, in order to think of a new plan to search for her. We're still on the road if in case you are wondering. Aha! Now I know what to do.

"I'm sorry Ace" I said with sincerity.

"What?" She asked just before I slam her head on the steering wheel to knock her out.

Our car suddenly stopped. Good thing I'm still wearing my seatbelt. I quickly moved her body on the back seat and I went on the driver's seat. I slammed the gas pedal with my foot and I left the convoy that we had. I don't really know what will be the consequence of this but I better try hard.

Troy's POV

"Wait, where are they going?" Mason asked me as he noticed Ace's change of direction.

"She's going back!" Justin told us as he followed them with his eyes.

When the car was turning I saw Camila on the driver's seat instead of Ace.

"What is she up to?" Mason asked in confusion.

I mean she's smarter than this. She wouldn't actually ditch the group right? And she's bringing Ace with her who is actually more skilled than anybody in our group. I signalled the ones in front and they immediately stopped.

"What's up?" Ivy asked.

"Camila and Ace left" Mason informed the others.

"What?" James asked clearly shocked.

"Yah." I dead panned. "But I saw Camila driving it instead of Ace."

"Wait, I'll just tell the others" James said.

It took him awhile to return back to us.

"They weren't shocked though" he said clearly amused. "Mr. Anderson said that we should spend the night here."

"Why here?" I asked him.

"Axel needs rest" he said in a concerned voice. "He's uncomfortable sleeping in the car."

I immediately agreed because I heard Axel's name. I don't know what's wrong with me but every time I see him my heart skips a beat. Do I have feelings for him? I knew from the start that he is cute and adorable but I never actually thought I would like him.

"We can put the cars together" Mr. Anderson suggested. "I mean, we can form a triangular shape to lock ourselves in. Incase of the undead lurking around."

"Yah, whatever." Roxanne said in a bored voice. "I need my beauty sleep!"

"Can you please shut up?" Mason asked her in a not so nice way.

I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. We watched jer as she went back inside Ivy's car.

"Nice one!" I praised him and we did a fist bump.

"Troy and Ivy" Mr. Anderson called our attention. "Move your cars now so we can take a rest."

Ivy and I immediately moved our ass and parked our car just like what Mr. Anderson told us to do. Mason and Justin decided to grab some wood to create a bonfire. When everyone's sitting, we enjoyed eating our food and it felt like we are a one big family.

"Hey, Roxanne" Ivy called her attention. "Can you sing a song for us?"

"No way" she said with no interest.

"Please?" Ivy pleaded. "I'm bored as fuck."

(Play the music above)
"Sometimes" by Ariana Grande

La, la, la, la, la, la, la
(Repeat 4x)

I've never been so caught up
Still so into us
I never thought I'd be here
Should've turned to dust
Ooh, let's be honest, baby
This is so unusual
Ooh, and I'm not tempted, baby
Even if they're beautiful
I used to be cautious
A little too reckless
Now all my emotions
Are all cause of you

I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go
I ain't ever thought of going nowhere
I don't even see it down the road
Cause we're collectin' moments
Tattoos on my mind
I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go
Not even sometimes

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know
Why it never worked, but it's going to now
You don't know, you don't know, you don't know
What it does to me when I feel you around
Is it love? Is it lust? Is it fear?
But it's hard to breathe when you're touching me there
Hard to breathe when you're kissing me there
Hard to breathe when you're not here

I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go
I ain't ever thought of going nowhere
I don't even see it down the road
Cause we're collectin' moments
Tattoos on my mind
I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go
Not even sometimes
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
Not even sometimes
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
Cause we're collectin' moments
Tattoos on my mind
I ain't even think of leaving sometimes
I ain't even think of letting go (no way)
Not even sometimes

Wow! She has a nice voice. We all clapped after she sang the song. She should've been a pop star but because of her foul attitude I wouldn't have supported her. After her little concert, we decided to take a rest for a long day tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry for the very short chapter. Vote and comment down below for any opinions for the story.