Let All Of It Sink In

Ace's POV

After a few hours I shot up from my seat as I saw Camila approaching us. I ran up to her to greet her.

I hugged her. "Welcome back, Camila!"

"Good to be back" she said happily. "Where are the others? I came here with Justin but we met Axel and a dude on the way here and Justin decided to come with those two."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can sense Justin's jealousy from a mile away" She said fan girling. "Cause we saw them kissing on the ground and Justin stopped them. RUDE."

I screamed. "Oh my! I should've seen that!"

"I know right!" She said happily. "So, where are the others? Troy, Mason, Ivy, and James?"

"They're not here yet" I sadly said. "I hope they are okay tho."

"They will be" She said confidently. "But now I'm worried about Axel and the rest, it's already dark."

"They'll be back maybe in an hour." I said.

Axel's POV

"Well, well, well" a man with a beard bellowed. "Look who we have here!"

We stopped walking as I saw the scary man jumping down the truck. He was carrying a mace with a chain swinging it. I looked at the other and they just showed one emotion, fear.

"We'll just go" I said pulling the others.

"No" the guy simply said that sent shivers down my spine.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just something or someone I can keep" he said with a grin.

"We have nothing to offer you" I told him. "We're just passing through."

"You see, this is my town, so my town, my rules" the man said with a scary smile. "I told you I just want one thing and you may all go. Well, not all."

A shadow ran across the street towards us. I don't know who it is or what it is. My only focus right now is to get out of this place.

"If you can't choose, I'll decide" He said.

I looked at the others and Ivy was scared shitless, Justin is scared but he is concealing it, and Tom is just fine but he was shaking his head telling me not to say anything which confused me but I followed anyways.

"Ok, times up!" The man shouted. "I'll choose now."

He went closer to us circling us. Eyeing us one by one.

"I'll get this pretty girl" he said dragging Ivy away.

I was about to get mad but Tom mouthed "don't" which automatically shut me up. Out of nowhere a large group of undead came out from the stores around us. I saw Troy, Mason and a woman opening them, letting the undead flow out. I took this opportunity to shoot on the leaders head but Tom pushed it away, I heard a thunk just beside me. The arrow flew in a different spot hitting the man dragging Ivy away on his arm.

"Why did you push my arm?!" I angrily asked Tom.

"The bullet was about to hit your hand if I didn't push it away one of your fingers would be gone right now" he calmly said.