Rebound

Axel's P.O.V.

Well I can get used to this. This resort/hotel is everythingggggg. James and I entered our room and it was very niceee. The view's from the window is breathtaking and everything's just beautiful. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.

"Hey, you ok?" James asked as he puts his chin on my shoulder and swinging the both of us a bit.

"Yup. My arm is still painful tho" I said as I leaned my body on him.

"The view is great" he said.

I just hummed and we watched the waves as it hits the shore. Around James, I just feel very happy and safe you know? I just feel comfortable with him. I know hugging is not a usual gesture of two male best friends where the other one is straight while the other one's bisexual. I mean you'd never see this in a daily basis, but for us, we both don't give a fuck of what others say about us. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way about my best friend but the truth is...he's the one I really love since 6th grade. I'm always hurt when I find out that he had girlfriends or when I see him making out with others. It just hurts you know. And believe me, I tried getting rid of this stupid feeling I have for him that's why I made myself believe that I liked Troy but how can I get rid of it if he always does this. These hugs, kisses on the cheeks, cuddling, watching movies together, and him calling me babe.  It just hurts me knowing that these things that we do is the closest thing that makes me feel that he's mine and I'm his. I didn't notice that a tear dropped from my eye until James asked me.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked me full of concern.

That's another thing why I fell in love with him, he always makes me feel that I'm special. That I'm loved. Fuck this! Instead of answering him I just kissed him on his lips. There goes my first kiss. It started with just a peck and now it's a full blown make out session. When we ran out of breath, he was the first one to stop. He just stared at me and I was scared to hear what he has to say.

"How long?" He asked me with no emotions.

"For 6 years" I said avoiding his gaze.

"I'm sorry" he just said.

Then, there it is. My tears dropped again as I walked out of that room. I didn't know where to go but my feet just brought me to Troy's room. I gently knocked on the door and Mason opened it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he saw me crying.

"Can I talk to Troy, please?" I pleaded.

He immediately ran to Troy's bed to wake him up. They talked for a second before Troy approached me and hugged me when he saw me crying. I just hugged him back.

"Can you take me away from here?" I whispered on his ear.

He looked hesitant but he still grabbed his keys and his weapon which is just a simple knife and he got some chips for us to eat on the way.

"Hey, why don't you grab your weapons in the room and meet me in my car after 5 minutes?" He told me.

I nodded and went in my room even if I was really uncomfortable because of what just happened. I opened the door and I saw James standing in the same spot looking at the view. I quietly grabbed my weapons which are the bow and arrows, a knife, and another small knife that I hid on my shoes in case of emergency.

"Where are you going?" He asked with no emotions again.

"None of your business" I coldly answered him and I left the room.

I went outside the hotel and I saw Troy in his car waiting for me. I opened the door and went in.

"Hey, I just want to say thank you for this" I shyly said.