Good Guys Die First

Axel's POV

I woke up and it's already afternoon. The others are already awake and all of them are stretching. When Justin saw me awake he hands me a pack of chips.

"Here, eat" he said offering the food.

I gladly took it and said thank you which he only nodded to. RUDE. After he left, Tom approached me stealing the chips.

"That's bad for you!" He said with a scowl. "This is better."

He handed me an apple which he already eaten.

"An apple, really?" I asked laughing. "It has your virus already."

"Don't be rude!" He said.

I ate it anyways and he ate the chips. RUDE. That afternoon we gathered up and I stepped in front.

"So, do we stay here?" I asked.

"These place can be easily brought down" Tom said. "The structure is not that strong. In case of fire this books would cause a big fire and this would be down immediately, burning us in the process."

"So, we leave?" I asked.

All of them nodded.

"Where do we go?" I asked once again.

"Can't you understand that we need to find Lacy?" Troy angrily asked.

"Fine! You look for her, but I ain't coming." I said.

"Let's just settle this." Camila said. "Who wants to go look for Lacy stay on the right and the ones who says otherwise stay on the left."

On the right, Troy, Justin, Mason, Tom, Shauna and on the left, Mr. Anderson, Camila, Ace, and Ivy. It shocked me that even Justin and Tom wants to go find Lacy.

"What's your decision Axel?" Camila asked.

"I'll go with Camila" I said with no emotions. "Just so you know, when I asked Lacy to help Charles and I to look for you, she wasn't happy about it, Tom can tell you the whole story."

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the place our group would go in case James reached this place and he finds us gone.

"For James?" Justin asked.

"Don't talk to me" I coldly said.

I walked past him and grabbed my bow and arrow and my knife along with my backpack.

"You shouldn't be using the bow" said a voice behind me.

"It's really none of your business" I snapped at Tom.

"You don't need to be rude" he said smiling.

"Your charms won't work anymore" I coldly said. "Might as well just leave."

I said brushing past him but he grabbed my hand.

"I only want them to see Lacy and then I'll come after you" he explained. "They need me for the directions."

"Then make a fucking map!" I shouted.

"It's not that easy" he said looking down.

"Oh, ok." I said.

"Please, just tell me where you will go" he said. "I'll follow you there."