Forget

Ethan's POV

I just can't believe what I'm seeing right now. We rushed quickly down the road after Sharon saw someone dropping a bag and one of our friend's head rolled out of the bag.
Axel rushed and inspected the bag and there came more heads some of them I don't recognize.

"Oh. My. God" Axel said as if he saw ghosts. "How did they?"

"No. No!" Lacy cried as she approached the heads.

The ones I recognized were Loise, Larry, Jade and Troy. Lacy cried as she cradled Troy's head to her chest.

"No..." James spoke this time. "Ivy, Mason, Ace, Bryan..."

"How did they do this?!" Axel screamed in anger.

"Guys, there's something else in here" Ryuki spoke as he held a paper drenched in blood.

"What does it say?" I asked still worried.

"It says, "I think we won, better luck next time. PS, be careful on who you mess with"" he read from the paper.

"Who could've done this?" I asked.

"They might be the group where those intruders came from" Ryuki answered.

"If they wanted war they should've told me" Axel said through gritted teeth.

"What are we going to do now?" Tom asked Axel whom did not answer. "Axel-"

"Shut up" he angrily said. "Shauna, Ethan, Rome, Ryuki come with me, we have something to finish."

"Where are you going?!" Tom shouted as Axel started walking away.

"Come on!" Axel shouted at us which made us jolt and immediately ran up to him.

"Axel! I'm talking to you!" Tom shouted, now angrily. "Where the fuck are you going?!"

"And why should I tell you then?!" Axel asked angrily.

"Cause I'm your boyfriend I have the right to know!" Tom answered

"You stopped being my boyfriend when I caught you kissing with that whore, Lorelie!" Axel angrily shouted earning a lot of gasps because of what he said.

"Ho-?"

"I saw you kissing that bitch!" Axel shouted. "And after that you'll never be my boyfriend!"

With that, he left Tom and walked up the road which we quickly followed to prevent him from getting angrier. I looked back at Tom and I saw his tears streaming from his eyes which I really felt bad for.

"Well, that was intense" Shauna spoke as she walked beside Ryuki.

"Tell me about it" I said.

"Where are we going anyway?" Rome tried asking Axel but he didn't earn any answer. "Nice talking."

"We're going to that camp of theirs and ruin it" Axel angrily said as he trudged past the road.

"Hey, are we really thinking this through?" Ryuki butted in.

"How did you even know where their camp is?" I asked.

"I found it on the bearded man's pocket, he has a map and their camp was clearly labeled in it" he answered.

"Axel, they have a group" I spoke. "We're only 5, we can't take them on."