Medic

Axel's POV

It's been days since Jiro left and he's still not back. I'm also starting to worry about all of this. It's 1 am and I'm having a hard time from sleeping. I'm thinking about the camp and all. Really. Ok fine I'm also thinking about Tom. He stopped talking to me ever since we talked back at the apartment we stayed in. If we needed to talk about something it's either about killing the undead or asking for permission to leave the camp to search for food. Is he mad? Is he done with me? I don't even know. Maybe I should talk to him.

I stood up from my bed and left my cabin. I knocked on his door but there was no sound. Is he asleep? I turned the knob and saw that the room is empty. Looking around the camp, I saw a campfire at the edge of the camp. All I saw was two silhouettes of a man and a woman. I walked slowly towards them hoping that what I was thinking is wrong. When I was near, I tried listening to their conversation.

"-I'm mad at him" A voice said and I know that, that's Tom's voice.

So, he was mad at me after all. I was about to go back to my room when I heard a woman speak, Lorelie.

"How about I help you forget him?" She suggested flirtily.

"What?" Was all Tom said and Lorelie moved near him and kissed him on the lips.

It continued for 5 seconds until I can't take it anymore. I left that place and went back to my room.

"I guess our relationship's done then" I told myself and cried myself to sleep.

In the morning, I heard somebody knock hard on my door.

"Axel!" Lacy shouted from the other side of the door.

"Coming" I weakly said.

"Hey, we caught people climbing our walls and they were trying to steal food from us. Not only food but weapons as well." She informed me.

"Really?" I said uninterestingly.

"Hey, are you ok?" She said and snapped her fingers in my face as I slipped out.

"Oh, yeah, yeah" I said. "I'll go out in 10, I'll just dress up."

"Okay, you sure you're okay?" She asked once again.

"Yeah" I said and closed the door.

I huffed and looked at my mirror. Why should I feel so sad? I should be mad and I should act confident. Just act like nothing happened, okay? I looked through my closet and decided to just wear a v neck and a tight black jeans, I guess I just want to dress up nicely. I got out and I earned some look from the others.

"Nice ass" Ryuki said jokingly and I just sent him a wink.

"Wow, you went from depressed to flirty in a matter of minutes" Lacy said. "But anyways, here are the trespassers."

Shirley and Sharon dragged 4 people towards me. 3 guys and a lady. The first guy was covered in tatoo, the second guy with glasses and the third one with a beard. None of them seem familiar to me. They were all tied up from behind and there was a bit of fear on their faces covered by their fake facade of fierceness.

"Let's get this over with" I said. "Why are you here?"

"We are not answering to you" the one with the glasses said. "So fuck off."

"You do know this is our camp right, asshole?" I said. "Again, why are you here?"

"We. Are. Not. Going. To. Talk" the tattoed man spoke.

"Ok, guys" I signalled and the rest raised their guns unto their heads. "Just tell us and you might actually leave this place alive."

"We're not scared of you" the lady spoke.

"Really?" I smirked.

"Axel, here's your bow and arrows which are sharp as ever" Ryuki said as he handed me my weapon.

"Pathetic. You're just using a bow?" The bearded man beside the lady said.

"Oh I've done a lot with this, wanna see?" I said with a smirk.

"Why don't you try then?" The lady said.

"Ok" I said as I shot an arrow to the guy with the glasses and it pierced through its head right in between his eyebrows.

The rest gasped as they did not expect me to actually do it. The remaining three looked at the dead guy's head in horror.

"Doubting my skills again?" I asked.

"Your evil!" The lady said and stood up and knocked out Sharon.

The rest of them stood up again and tried fighting but soon failed because most of us are skilled. Soon, the four of them are down on the ground, dead.

Ethan's POV

"Well, that went quick" I spoke.

"Maybe they'll get the message not to mess with us" Axel said. "Come on bring these bodies on the side of the road."

"Why?" I asked.

"So they'll see how dangerous we are" he said.

Ryuki, Rome, Troy, James and Tom helped him drag them towards the road.

"Does it always happen here?" I asked Lorelie beside me.

"It's been a couple of months since the last time that happened" she said. "Back then Axel wasn't that ruthless so he let them go."

"Wait, are you saying Axel became worse?" I asked her.

"Yeah, if it weren't for Tom I would've left this stupid camp" she said and walked away.

What the hell? She really can't be thankful can't she? Ugh, that's one of the things I hate in people. They are mostly ungrateful bitches. Like, someone will help you and the moment that someone messes up, you forget whatever that someone did for you. I say, she's evil.

"Hey, have you had any experience in being a medic or something?" Jade asked.

"Oh, uhm, kind of?" I shyly answered. "I'm not really good at it but I can try. Why did you ask?"

"Oh, Sharon needs some help" she said. "I thought maybe you'll be able to help her."

"Oh, where is she? Maybe I can help" I said.

"Oh she's is that cabin that we made as an infirmary or something" she said.

"Wait, how did you survive this long without a medic or a doctor or at least someon who knows medical stuff?" I asked while we walked towards the cabin.

"Well, the last doctor that we had left and never returned" she answered. "We never knew what happened to him. We tried searching for him but we couldn't find him."

"Do you have any idea where he can go?" I asked.

"Not really" she said. "Here's the cabin. I'll leave you here to attend to her, okay? I really have a lot of things to do right now. Bye!"

I waved goodbye as she walked away. I took a deep breath and entered the infirmary. It was as big as our cabin that we sleep in. The only difference is that there are curtains separating five beds and the walls are white. I saw Sharon on the farthest left and I walked towards her, still unconcious. Phew, it's been years since I last did a medical related stuff and I'm really not sure if I can do this.