Just...Be Careful

Axel's POV

"What brought you here?" I asked them coldly.

"Ok fine. I'll explain" Phoebe said.

She told me everything from the start until the part where they walked up to the hotel covered in blood. I understood why she left us. I mean, I would've done the same if I was in her shoes. After she told me the whole story, all my anger evaporated and even if we weren't close, I hugged them.

"Welcome back!" I greeted them.

They smiled at me and hugged me back. As I escorted them out of the room, I saw everyone waiting for us outside. They have mixed emotions. Some still mad, like Ace who was knocked out by Camila when she left and Troy who still wasn't able to move on from Lacy. I really don't know why he's still mad up to now. Some showed how disappointed they are like Mr. Anderson and some are happy like Justin who just showed a wide grin. On the other hand, the family was really confused about what all the fuss was about. Well I can't blame them since this two are new faces to them.

"This is Camila and that is Phoebe" I said as I introduced them to the family. "That one is Charles, Rosa his wife, and Gabriel his son"

They politely smiled at each other and all of us went back to what we were doing. While I told Camila and Phoebe to just rest up since they really look shit. We went back to the beachside to see the zombies piling up more and some of them are already roaming around the beach. We just all sighed and we began killing all of them. I guess this would work as target practice for me.

I shot a few more until we were all done. We dragged all the bodies and piled them all up and burned them then we called it a day. When we went in our own rooms to rest up. Troy and I decided to sleep in one bed so that we could cuddle at night. I was woken up in the middle of my sleep and I sat up groggily.

Unknown POV

"We have to do something or else all the rations would be finished and we will be left with nothing!" The woman shrieked.

"You have to calm down!" The man shouted back. "What we are doing is dangerous! What if somebody sees us?"

"We can blame it on the new girls since they are the newcomers now" she said. "Tomorrow, I'll do it, with or without you."

She walked away leaving the man in deep thoughts.

Axel's POV

"What's up?" I asked whoever woke me up.

As my eyes adjusted I saw Justin sitting beside my bed.

"Listen, I heard Charles and Rosa back at the kitchen" he said. "I heard them plotting about something. I don't know what it is but all I know is that they're planning to take  some of us out of this place because they are worried about the rations being consumed faster."

"What? How?" I asked. I'm really confused right now.

"I don't know how they'll do it. Just...be careful okay?" He said in a worried tone.

"Ok" I said and he went out of the room.

Well, there is a possibility that whatever he said was right. I've been suspicious from the start. I don't know but I just feel like there is something off about them. I looked beside me to see if Troy was still sleeping but he wasn't there anymore. I looked for him around the hotel but I never saw him. I started asking everyone about where he was but they said that they didn't know. I feel like something really went wrong. I saw Ivy and I asked her if she saw Troy around and her answer shocked me.

"He's with Roxanne" she said with anger in her voice. "They fucking kicked me out of the room!"

"Oh. Okay" was all I said and I hurriedly went to Roxanne's room.

When I opened it, I saw Troy and Roxanne both half naked making out in their bed. I was really shocked. My tears started dropping and I immediately left that room. Why do I have to feel all of this shit?! Like, why?! First, James rejected me and now Troy cheated on me. Wait. I shouldn't be hurt because we are not boyfriends anyways.

I trudgingly walked towards the room and picked up my bow and arrows. I ran to the beachside and I saw some the undead roaming around. I decided to just release my anger on this stupid shits. Starting from now, no one should enter in this stupid heart of mine. NO ONE!

After I released all my anger, I felt better now. I just sat down on the sand and looked at the moon. I wonder what it feels like to be a moon. Like, you're just important for some people because you benefit them like how the moon gives of light when everything is dark but when someone better appears, just like the sun, that's when everyone forgets you. Oh wait, now I know what it feels like. To be just left behind when someone can offer more than you can. I just huffed and remained quiet.

Troy's POV

I heard the door open. I immediately shot up and saw Ivy walking in the room.

"Done cuddling?" She teased.

"Ugh, why are you here?" I asked groggily.

"Roxanne is looking for you" she said with a smirk. "She told me to tell you to go to our room."

I just nodded and I walked towards her room. I knocked and enter the room. I saw her sitting on her bed.

"Why are you looking for me?" I asked Roxanne.

"I just thought I could cheer you up a bit" she said with a seductive smile. "I know you liked Lacy that is why you were kinda looking for someone like her which you saw in Axel. I know you are a thing."

"How did you know all of those?" I asked with shock evident on my voice.

Instead of answering and she just kissed me torridly. I didn't stop her though. I need to prove that Axel and I aren't a thing. I mean I like Axel and all but I'm still a guy who likes what women have.

Now that she said that I think that, it is true that I just saw Lacy through him that's why I started liking him. We just kissed and we moved towards the bed and she pushed me down. She sat on my lap and she moved her hips to grind on me. She removed her shirt and bra and I removed my shirt as we continued kissing each other. I heard the door open and somebody went in but Roxanne didn't let me pull back she continued kissing me while she grind on me. Andddd let's just say that it was a long night.

A/N: Pay attention to everything guys. So how was the chapter? That making out scene was very hard to make. I kept laughing while writing everything I thought about.
Q: Thoughts on Troy and Roxanne? What did you think about Troy and Lacy's relationship?