Chapter 12

DST 2: ch 12

    I blink my eyes open smiling seeing Gizmo looking right back at me. I groan as my body moves trying to turn to my side. I stay on my back and look up to the ceiling, which makes Gizmo whine. "Go get Cam." I hear her run off making me smile slightly. Last night's fight was rough as hell. Blake had to carry me last night, and left saying he'd check on me in the morning. I hear Gizmo running back before she jumps on my bed. I groan from pain before my eyes flicker to the door feeling someone watch me.

"What the hell, Lynds?" Cam says coming into the room. He pulls my sheets back looking over my body. "You have bruises all over." His eyes widen as they take it all in.

"I'm gathering that. Everything is sore too. Hurts like hell." I groan trying to move so Gizmo has room.

"Stop moving, and just rest." Cam tells me covering my body with the sheet again. There are hard knocks on the door making me groan, and Cam lets out a harsh breath. "I'll be back." He leaves my room after giving me a once over. Gizmo gently rests her head by my hand, so I place it on top of her head. I bite my lip as I do so feeling the pain shoot through me quick.

"Let me see her."

"No, I can't have you do that."

"Don't make me hurt you."

"Drake, stop." I hear Blake warn him. Fuck Drake is here. "Cam, I promised I'd check on her."

"Not fair. She is my girl." Drake states.

"Don't claim my sister."

"Cam."

"Cam." I look to Gizmo annoyed.

"Go get Drake." She gets down shaking out her short coat before running.

"Just stop. Gizmo no." I hear them all coming this way making me smirk. Gizmo takes her spot on the bed again as I look to the doorway.

"What happened kitten?" He asks coming towards me. His green eyes scan every inch they can see.

"I'm fine."

"Bullshit." I send a glare behind Drake's head to Blake. "How bad?" He demands coming on the side Gizmo is resting on.

"Blake stop." I warn. He goes to grab the sheets, but Gizmo growls stopping him.

"I want to see the damage."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing."

"Just show them Lynds." Cam says at the door. I groan before looking to Drake.

"Pull the sheet off." I tell him. He raises an eyebrow at me not wanting to reveal my body. "I'm wearing clothes." He pulls the sheet down leaving me in my black sports bra and spandex. I hear them both gasp making me close my eyes.

"Who fucking did this?" Drake demands.

"I told you it was too much." Blake spits.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Drake demands shaking in anger. I look into his eyes to see them almost completely black.