Chapter 14

DST2: ch 14

I groan as I try to move. I hear a chuckle in my ear as my pillow vibrates. My eyes snap open before they dart around my room. I look down to see my head is resting on a shirtless chest. "Morning kitten." He voice muses in my ear.

"I forgot you were here." I sigh closing my eyes again. A smile on my face as I'm content with staying here. His arm around me tightens making itself noticeable.

"Well I'm not just going to leave you after having sex, kitten." He kisses my head just as my eyes snap open. I thought it was a dream, a really freaking good dream.

"Shit we have school." I try to force myself off him. His grip though is tight making me pout. I look to him his green eyes capturing mine.

"We have time." He kisses my lips making mine smile against his. He brings me closer to him, and I move to straddle his torso. I lay down on him keeping out bodies close. I ignore the soreness from last night as my body craves his. He breaks away from my lips as his reach my neck.

He sucks on my skin nipping at it slightly making sure there will be a mark there. I ignore the fact that people will see it as I moan. He smiles on my skin as his hands grip my naked hips. He uses one hand to make sure the sheets are still over us. I kiss his neck sucking on the skin wanting to leave my own mark on him. His grip tightens in response as his breathing becomes harder.

"I want you so bad kitten."

"Then take me." I whisper on his mark before pulling my head back to look into his eyes. They are filled with lust and another emotion that I can't pinpoint.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Drake, take me before we have to go to school." I tell him before claiming his lips. He takes control and I let him. Wanting him to do what he wants to me knowing I will love the feeling.

--

I sit down at the lunch table feeling all eyes on me. I glare at all the guys making them all look to each other. "Say one thing and I'll kill you all." I warn. They burst out laughing as Drake sits next to me, his hand instantly resting on my thigh. I feel my body go on high alert as wetness pools my underwear. My eyes go to Kasey to see her raising an eyebrow at me.

"Damn Drake she can't even walk." Ryan wipes a fake tear as he sobers up. The rest of the guys just laugh some more making me groan.

"Fuck you." I pout.

"When, where, and how hard?" Tony goes dead serous winking at me.

"Want to repeat that?" Drake asks his grip tightening on my thigh. Tony gulps before shaking his head.

"Bro is that a fucking hickey on your neck?" Blake asks eyes wide. Drake rolls his eyes annoyed with them all, just as much as me.

"Guys cut it out. At least they aren't jumping to a different bed every night." Kasey drawls. They all shoot her a look, and Blake just looks down to his food.

"Right, you just stay in Jason's." Tony states. Kasey's cheeks turn bright red, and Jason wraps his arm around her bringing her to his side. She nuzzles her head into his side making my smile along with Jason. My phone rings making me groan. I look to see Alan's name pop up.