Chapter 16

DST 2: ch 16

    I wake up moving slightly, which only makes me groan. Arms tighten their hold around me bringing me closer to a bare chest. I smile closing my eyes again taking in his warmth. I feel warm lips press a kiss to my forehead making me sigh. "My precious kitten." He whispers making my lips twitch into a smile.

I freeze as I hear the door open, and something jump onto the bed. Drake groans as my eyes open to see Gunner looking down at us. "Gunner, off." Drake orders in a sexy sleepy voice. Gunner makes a noise before laying down on the bed. I laugh reaching out and scratching his head. Ignoring the fact I am only cover by this sheet, and hoping Gunner can't tell.

"Awe who's a good boy." I coo as he inches up closer to me.

"Don't encourage this behavior." Drake mumbles into the crook of my neck. I roll my eyes at Drake even though he can't see.

"He needs love." I point out.

"Then bring Gizmo." Gunner perks up cocking his head to the side as he looks to Drake. I look to Drake too as he lifts his head up. "What?"

"What do you mean by that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"That they would entertain each other." He shrugs off. I nod my head in agreement knowing how happy they would be.

    "We should go get her." I grin at the thought of bringing my baby girl here. Drake chuckles tightening his grip, and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

    "You are so freaking cute." He mumbles into my skin making me laugh. He tickles my sides making me laugh as I try to tell him to stop. I move around trying to get out of his ticklish fingers. Gunner whines as I feel movement on the bed. Next thing I know is I'm free, and Gunner is giving a warning growl to Drake as he softly holds his arm in his mouth.

"Gunner, let Drake go. Everything is okay." He lets Drake go giving him a lick before moving towards me, and licking my face.

"Damn, Gunner go find Hunter." Drake orders. Gunner cocks his head at Drake before looking to me.

"Go boy." I nod. He nods his head before racing off.

"Since when does my dog like you more than me?" Drake asks drying his arm with the side of his bed. I shrug my shoulders grinning widely.

"I give him love."

"So do I." Drake gaps. "I can't believe you think I wouldn't give my dog any love."

    "I never said you didn't. I probably just give him more." He rolls his eyes at me before pinning me to the bed. He hovers over me holding my hands above my head. His eyes darken slightly becoming a sexy dark green color. Want and need swim in his eyes as his eyes look deeply into mine.

    "Damnit Drake." I groan feeling my body ache for him. A smirk plays on his lips as his eyes seem to sparkle.

"What kitten?"

"I want you." I whine wrapping my legs around his waist, and pull his body against mine. He kisses my lips quick before pulling back making me groan. "Not fair." He chuckles a smile wide on his face.

"How bad do you want me?" He asks as one hand holds both of mine, and the other travels down to grasp my bare breast. I bite my lip wanting more.

    "So fucking bad." I whisper pulling him closer with my legs' hold. I feel him hard against me, so close to where I want him. No need him.

    "Damn kitten." His hand lowers to cup my heat. "Already wet." He approves. I bite my lip to hold back a moan.

    "Fuck... Drake please." I moan.