Chapter 25

DST 2: ch 25

I sit at the table silently eating with Cam across from me. The guys are here too apart from Drake, who getting checked out by a doctor they know. It's been two weeks and he has been healing. He seems to be much better than before, but he still seems to be in pain at some points. The guys have all made a plan of action, which they choose to not share with me.

Apparently there have been threats made to give me up or die. For some crazy reason they aren't acting upon it. I put my fork down a little too forcefully causing all eyes on me. I have been fighting every night I can, with babysitters of course. My anger has been through the roof lately, and they guys have been growing weary.

"Sunshine?" Blake asks raising an eyebrow. I snap my head to him before getting up and walking away. They are keeping this plan from me and it's pissing me off. It's my fight too, and I want to take my part in it. I step outside and see all the dogs playing together. I smile at that seeing Gizmo ruling the roost over here. Gunner keeping Hunter away from her. I sit on the steps of the deck as I watch the dogs.

The door opens behind me, and I just ignore the person. I feel them sit next to me, and I know it's Cam instantly. He lets out a long sigh breaking the silence. "What's going on?" He asks cautiously.

"It's not just their fight. It's mine too, and they aren't filling me in on any of it." I reach for my hair and grip it at the roots. I pull it slightly in frustration making Cam pull my hands away.

"Well doing that won't help you." He tells me. I roll my eyes at him looking away to the dogs. Gunner warningly nips at Hunter making him sneeze and trot away.

"Cam, I need to do something. They hurt me in a fucked up kind of away. I want to hurt them back. I need to hurt them, make them pay." Cam sighs nodding his head to my words. I glance to him only to see him looking down.

"I know you feel that way, I really do. We all just want you to be safe, sis." I groan in response as I lay back on the deck.

"I don't care! I just want to do my part. Is it that hard to understand?" I cover my eyes with my hands as I feel tears sting them. "The pain I had to go through, the things I had to see. I want their blood." I say. I can feel the tears slip my eyes and meet on my hand.

"Lynds," Cam sighs. I ignore him taking a deep breath. I sit up uncovering my eyes as I look to Cam glaring.

"Don't, you wouldn't fucking know." My voice sounds even harsh to my ears. Cam seems stunned by my outburst.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Me? That's funny. I thought brother's are supposed to support their sisters, and hurt the ones who do them wrong."

"Sunshine, I need to talk with you." Blake comes out. Cam gets up and leaves as I turn back to the yard. I feel Blake take a seat by me, and my body stiffens. Ready to fight his words.

"What do you want?" I spit.

"What's with the mood swings?" He asks.

"What fucking mood swings?" I ask my head snapping to look at him. My bun moves on my head at the speed my head turned.

"Those ones." He chuckles. I roll my eyes at him before his eyes turn serous. He opens his mouth to speak, but I beat him to it.

"No. I know what you are going to say the answer is no." He closes his mouth, and raises his eyebrow. "My period is coming." I tell him to drop the subject. He sighs nodding his head, his eyes still not believing me.